Emailing of data for history center

After all the trials and tribulations I am wondering if some kind person out there would be prepared to email me there Quality data from the history. Once this is done I'll seed it as a torrent somewhere so we can all play with it. I've tried so many different techniques here to compile good data, and come across hiccups and stumbling blocks and I'm wondering if someone will save me the pain, and let me get on with creating my EA without all this extra MT4 BS. All the data I have managed to get my hands on keeps outputting this message, to which I can only find the answer of get more reliable data:

2011.07.20 09:47:48 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 82903 at 2010.12.03 00:00 exceeded)

Please help, I will return the favour.

OK I've managed to get EURO imported and not showing any Mismatch errors on checking the MACD sample EA. Not sure what happened before, maybe the file got corrupted on download the first time. Modelling quality = 89.93% on testing on M30 so I guess all is good now?

Well done for persevering. I've only used H1 with the ForexTester data and all pairs I have used have given me 90% so you are pretty close to what I have experienced.

If you want better then 90% I did find some info that shows how to do it but I've not tried it yet . . . http://eareview.net/tick-data

Reason: