CatFx50 - page 157

BrunoFX:
hi, I do not think either because one is on low channel of the shi-channel. wait a little

ok i wait!

hi,

Generally if you have a signal on the eurusd, the usdchf arrives quickly him too

BrunoFX:
hi, Generally if you have a signal on the eurusd, the usdchf arrives quickly him too

look at usdchf chart, i see a signal too

Hi..Kalenzo

What is the indicator on the right is it volume by price or market profile..could you kindly tell me where to get it ..thanks in advance.

BrunoFX:
hi, I do not think either because one is on low channel of the shi-channel. wait a little

it seems channel is broken in cable

m217irr:
it seems channel is broken in cable

i sell 1 lot

Hi!

Signals:

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7531 (17:00cet). Made a low so far at 1.7515.

USDCHF, bought at 1.3108 (17:00cet) Made a high so far at 1.3122.

They may want to go to kiss pivot.

Nina

hello,

In truth I bought earlier USDCHF: buy@1.3070 (49 pip now)

Files:
BrunoFX:
hello, In truth I bought earlier USDCHF: buy@1.3070 (49 pip now)

congragulation,

move to pivot , yes (+70)