CatFx50 - page 152

mibl
mibl  
Kalenzo:
Hi!

To be honest, I've not look at it. I do not know.

Nina

Hi Nina,

good answer - this makes you even more trustworthy.

thanks mibl

Kalenzo:
I made indicator that will mark trading time, now u can quick check the signals in specified peroid of time. I attached screenshot example.

Hi Kalenzo

thank you - real good and easy to parametrize - so know it is more transparent at what time the signal occurs.

mibl

ShadowWz
ShadowWz  

Additional Filter

Hi,

here you go - CCI + MA indicator,default 89+10.

Cheers.

Files:
acci_ma.mq4 2 kb
nina
nina  

Hi!

THX Kalenzo and ShadowWZ.

CatFX50 loves you.

Nina

passass
passass  

Hi everybody !

Kalenzo you did really usefull indicator(TradeTime_V2) Thnx. By default there are day values 3 - 5, that means you trade from wednesday to friday only ? And whats your opinion about that trade time ? Why dont u trade on monday and tuesday ?

Good Luck !!!

passass

igor30
igor30  

Good signal usdjpy :-) 15 pips for the dream

Kale
Kale  
passass:
Hi everybody !

Kalenzo you did really usefull indicator(TradeTime_V2) Thnx. By default there are day values 3 - 5, that means you trade from wednesday to friday only ? And whats your opinion about that trade time ? Why dont u trade on monday and tuesday ?

Good Luck !!!

passass

Nice to hear that

1 is monday

5 is friday

I dont have opinion in that case, but I made those default values becouse of mibl suggestions. I trade whole week, from monday to friday (monday is risky, friday after 14 is risky too).

Regards

Kale

nina
nina  
nina:
Hi, mates!!

As you well know, EURUSD has been trading between 1.1974 - 1.1848 the last 10 days. That is a ridiculous range of 126pips (see chart attached).

A lot of signal providers are in red this month. A lot of them, and their customers are not happy. The same happens with a lot of day traders.

We are stuck in a damn deadly range: there is not direction.

We should not ignore that when we trade.

Levels:

EURUSD, below 1.1968, the pair could try to go to 1.1720.

USDCHF, above 1.3077, the pair could try to go to 1.3326.

GBPUSD, 1.7423 is the line in the sand on that pair. Below 1.7423, it could try to go to 1.7115. It needs to hold above 1.7511 if we want it up to 1.7757.

USDJPY, below 116,93, the pair could try to go to 114,45.

Nina

Post 1509

Hi,

Just a reminder. The bullishness on $ is impressive so far.

Take care!

Nina

mibl
mibl  
Kalenzo:
Nice to hear that

1 is monday

5 is friday

I dont have opinion in that case, but I made those default values becouse of mibl suggestions. I trade whole week, from monday to friday (monday is risky, friday after 14 is risky too).

Regards

Kale

When I've time to trade, I trade independent from the weekday. But the mondays are often difficult days affected by box- and rangetrading and the moves are not so stable as usual.

My original question to this was, if anyone has experiences in the CatFX50-signals on mondays - if they are less reliable than on the rest of the week.

But Kalenzo's indicator is a quite good tool for a (optical) qualification of the trading signals in anyones selected trading time.

Regards mibl

Zendo
Zendo  
Kalenzo:
I made indicator that will mark trading time, now u can quick check the signals in specified peroid of time. I attached screenshot example.

Thanks Kalenzo for this good Idea!

A littel problem on my side: After installing your indicator, the bars changed to dots (see chart). How can i solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Good trading

Files:
catfx50_1.gif 36 kb
Kale
Kale  
Zendo:
Thanks Kalenzo for this good Idea!

A littel problem on my side: After installing your indicator, the bars changed to dots (see chart). How can i solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Good trading

U have to zoom out the chart. I dont know why but on high zoom the dots changing to bars.