Multi-indics indicator - page 15

yorkyjohnny:
This is the one I originally downloaded and have downloaded 2 more times since and tried absolutely everything without success. I still have only 9.0's and black squares displayed. I know you had the same problem originally, so could you please explain in detail exactly what you did to get it to display correctly. I am sorry to have to ask for this, as the indy is nothing to do with your thread, but I would appreciate your help.

1. The !xMeter must be in expert folder (not indicators).

2. Restart your platform

3. In the navigator window, select !xMeter (in EA folder) and attach on the chart.

That's all.

Maybe the problem is because you use it on a demo account. I have the same problem but work fine on real account.

What is your broker? Is it a demo? Mini or standard?

FerruFx

prasxz:
do u have indi that calculate daily,weekly and monthly range including the averages all of them ?

No, sorry

Big Joe...help!

Big Joe:
Ferrufx,

Take care to enable live trading in the expert

There is the smilies face in right corner

Rlinac, thanks for your awesome expert,

Now i can trade only on my laptop, because now i don't have the need to open excel to display tom's excel sheet

WOOOWWWWWW

thanks very very much

I am having similar problems getting the !xMeter_mini indy to display correctly, only 9.0's and black squares, the same problem you originally had. I have checked/enabled 'Live' which I found in >Tools > Options > Expert Advisors > 'Allow live trading', which I enabled, but there was no smily face in the corner? Am I attempting to enable live in the wrong place, as I have searched everywhere else and and cannot find anything and no smily!!?

I am also, as you will see asking Ferru for the same help, but with different world time zones, perhaps you will read my post sooner and I do know you have overcome this same problem.

Can you clarify please? Thank you and regards,

johnny

yorkyjohnny:
I am having similar problems getting the !xMeter_mini indy to display correctly, only 9.0's and black squares, the same problem you originally had. I have checked/enabled 'Live' which I found in >Tools > Options > Expert Advisors > 'Allow live trading', which I enabled, but there was no smily face in the corner? Am I attempting to enable live in the wrong place, as I have searched everywhere else and and cannot find anything and no smily!!?

I am also, as you will see asking Ferru for the same help, but with different world time zones, perhaps you will read my post sooner and I do know you have overcome this same problem.

Can you clarify please? Thank you and regards,

johnny

When you attach the EA, check the box "allow live trading"

Works for me

A very very big thanks to FerruFX and Rlinac for they excellent tools!! thanks for sharing fallas and everyone else for they views and analyse in this thread

yorkyjohnny

I dont know if this helps but i had a similar problem and i modified the EA by removing the "m" from all the major pairs e.g eurusdm to eurusd etc. By the way Im using a demo account with WHC and the modified one works perfect.

Cheers.

ferrux, thanks for sharing

one question?

First at all, i am a beginner, i want to create an EA based in this indicator, in particular, based in the value of trend. How can i call this value in my expert? maybe with icuston funtion but i dont see how. Can you elaborate, please

Sorry fo my english, thanks

great job..........can i use it on timeframe 15??thanks

Thank you claypot!

claypot:
A very very big thanks to FerruFX and Rlinac for they excellent tools!! thanks for sharing fallas and everyone else for they views and analyse in this thread

yorkyjohnny

I dont know if this helps but i had a similar problem and i modified the EA by removing the "m" from all the major pairs e.g eurusdm to eurusd etc. By the way Im using a demo account with WHC and the modified one works perfect.

Cheers.

Claypot,

Thank you!....thank you!....thank you! for the the sugestion that has solved my problem, as I would never have thought of doing that. It was getting very frustrating and costing me a lot of wasted time, but I must say that the little indicator looks to have made it all worthwhile the effort.

johnny

rlinac:
FerruFx, let me share one of my tool. This tool 100% based on Tom Yeomans's currency meter. Save the file in experts folder, since i couldn't find find how to code an infinite loop in indicator. Please make any changes as needed.

Thank you rlinac for sharing your EA, which is a very neat and useful indy.

johnny

Reason: