CatFx50 - page 130

nina, thx again, i had not go long yet.

BTW, my IND seems no colour, what's the problem?

Files:
ddimage1.jpg  44 kb

Indicators

Hi @ all,

what are the last indicators? I find a lot from StepSto-v1, StepMA- StochV3 to Nina... and some others. They are all different.

What is right. Please help me.

Thx Seppl

hi nina we could use yahoo or pal talk and setup a chat room i put on no trades today no signals yet

if you put a 100ema and 200 ema on chart you can look at higher time frame 1 hr and 4hr daily and see where support and resistence are so u can monitor trade ema are nothing more than moving trendlines for instance cable is stalling at 200ema on 1hr chart and stalling at 50 ema on 4hr chart

harold4x:
hi nina we could use yahoo or pal talk and setup a chat room i put on no trades today no signals yet

Hi All!

a choppy market, is'n it,

seppl:
Hi @ all,

what are the last indicators? I find a lot from StepSto-v1, StepMA- StochV3 to Nina... and some others. They are all different.

What is right. Please help me.

Thx Seppl

Hi, Seppl!!

You should use StepMA_Stoch. I use HistoStepMA-Stoch. I'm not at home and I can not post the one I use.

Nina

m217irr:
Hi All! a choppy market, is'n it,

Hi, m217irr!

Would you pay for a system that put you off when choppiness?

I would!!

Nina

hi all,

indeed a choppy day

nina:
Hi, m217irr!

Would you pay for a system that put you off when choppiness?

I would!!

Nina

Hi Nina!

in choppy market I don't trade,only analyse the market and the system answering,

harold4x:
if you put a 100ema and 200 ema on chart you can look at higher time frame 1 hr and 4hr daily and see where support and resistence are so u can monitor trade ema are nothing more than moving trendlines for instance cable is stalling at 200ema on 1hr chart and stalling at 50 ema on 4hr chart

Nina!

What is your opinion about harold4x's post?

Reason: