Candles - page 19

Plot Lower TF Cross on Higher TF Chart.

Hi,

I want to know how do I plot a Lower Timeframe MA cross on a Higher Timeframe chart.

e.g. I want to plot an arrow on H1 chart when M15 's MA5 and MA10 cross.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

JForex.

No worries...

The one you posted should have my name and Prima's name inside (He removed all headers for some reason.)

To be fair, this indicator was written in about 2 mins and it shows (so I am honestly not too bothered about code authorship).

There is a much better doji indicator here for anyone interested: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179315 written by Heartnet which is multi-timeframe.

Please don't waste your time with my indicator... I was just a little shocked to see my code without my name, but upon further consideration, its simple enough that anyone could have written it.

Thanks fxbs.

fxbs:
: (((((((((((((((

didn't even remembered where i got it

Prima! - haker! bad!

(i been thinking more on Big Joe...)

L, could you look inside - if ok - we better put names (author, mod....), call it DojiAlert_ind1.1.mq4 - will be latest and right version(mod); take old off - no use -its all over the net, but name +1.1 - will make it right)

sorry, Limstylz

sorry,L and thanks 4 tolerance

probably was some sort of mess, you know Prima- he's not that kind of of guy

may be that day wasn't his best day

but anyway, L, thanks 4 your work (and Prima, thanks 4 trying (and alert...)

histogram with candles size

hi everybody,

does it possible to make a histogram with candle size (HL) in a separate windows.

i use that kind of indi on a other soft, an it's very usefull in my strategy to found the best moment for trading.

I try to switch all my work under MT4 (more flexible than my plateform)

if someone can give me clue for code this indi will be nice.

thanks a lot

cedric

Doji_Reader_1.0.mq4 , heartnet's thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179315

DojiAlert_ind.mq4

More clarification require

cmalbranc:
hi everybody,

does it possible to make a histogram with candle size (HL) in a separate windows.

i use that kind of indi on a other soft, an it's very usefull in my strategy to found the best moment for trading.

I try to switch all my work under MT4 (more flexible than my plateform)

if someone can give me clue for code this indi will be nice.

thanks a lot

cedric

explain in picture

How to display time?

I would like to display the time of the relevent bar in an Alert. At the moment I can use "iTime" which gives me the number of seconds but as the Alert is attached to more than one chart I need to identify the specific bar on the chart indicated by the alert.

Is there an Indicator or an EA which converts the seconds into Hour, Minute, Seconds.

I would appreciate any help, please.

Regards,

KeithN

Alert(Symbol()," my event occured ",event," at ", TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES));
string TimeToStr( datetime value, int mode=TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES)

Converts value containing time in seconds that has passed since January 1, 1970, into a string of "yyyy.mm.dd hh:mi" format.

Parameters:

value - Positive amount of seconds that have passed since 00:00, January 1, 1970.

mode - Optional data output mode can be one or combination of:

TIME_DATE gets result as "yyyy.mm.dd",

TIME_MINUTES gets result as "hh:mi",

TIME_SECONDS gets result as "hh:mi:ss".

And some more: - time period of bar indicator is here.

- New Candle Countdown Timer Clock is here.

- Candle clock: this EA does not wait for a tick to show the time when a candle will expire and can be set to alert you if some other time frame candle expires.

- MTF b-clock indicator is on this post: candle clock - all timeframes in separate window

multicharts, codebase

Reason: