CatFx50 - page 127

Hi Nina,

yes, this day was cool! But yesterday I didn't make more pips. My problem is the exit. I always close too early or I move the SL too fast... If I could manage this, pips are coming... ;-)

Marbo

Zendo:
What a Day! And now a short signal in the Euro ....

Ye Nina is right, it is 18.00 bar so it is when the system is off. Dont be greedy!

Kalenzo:
Ye Nina is right, it is 18.00 bar so it is when the system is off. Dont be greedy!

Yeah i know and of course i didn t take it. I have made 38 pips with the Cable long signal - thats enough for a friday.

Nice weekend everbody whereever you are ....

Zendo:
Yeah i know and of course i didn t take it. I have made 38 pips with the Cable long signal - thats enough for a friday. Nice weekend everbody whereever you are ....

Ye !

I made 47 today at morning euro and cable, I didnt take signals on jpy and late signals on gbp and euro but 47 pips for a day is a nice profit

Thanks every one.

Hi Nina and all..thank you for a very great and informative thread here..i was wondering where can i get the Max bars count histogram indicator that is shown in the pictures could some one please send it..or tell me where to get it from thanks in advance and appreciate your help.

Keeep up the good work.

Tamer

cementman:
Hi Nina and all..thank you for a very great and informative thread here..i was wondering where can i get the Max bars count histogram indicator that is shown in the pictures could some one please send it..or tell me where to get it from thanks in advance and appreciate your help.

Keeep up the good work.

Tamer

if you look for it in the thread you would find it.by the way,here you are

Kamyar..thanks for your help and fast reply

Hello Nina - perhaps if u have some time over weekend u could be kind to answer my questions on post1254, page 126.

thx

Angela

Hi, buddies!

How was it today?

Recap:

EURUSD, sold at 1.1884 (08:00cet). Made a low at 1.1858 (S1 1.1863).

+ 26 pips.

EURUSD, bought at 1.1893 (16:00cet). Made a high at 1.1942 (S3 1.1948).

+ 55 pips.

USDCHF, short at 1.3102 (16:30cet). Made a low at 1.3081 (S1 1.3090).

+ 21 pips.

GBPUSD, bought at 1.7380 (11:30cet) Made a high at 1.7381. - 34 pips.

GBPUSD, sold at 1.7344 (13:30cet). Made a low at 1.7331 (S1 1.7326)

+ 18 pips. Lets say b/e or a lost of - 30 pips.

GBPUSD, bought at 1.7370 (16:00cet). Made a high at 1.7422. +52 pips.

Total= +90 pips.

Very hard and difficult day indeed.

Nina

Angela:
Thx for this template Nina Please see my attachment - (I like candle better that why I have both) What those green bars in with white ones please???

And do red and green histograms replace the old step ma? If so do we wait for the price to cross ema and new candle to open above/below and then wait for the right histogram colour? OR,,,,, do we have the histogram colour first and wait for the ema cross? What comes 1st now - the chicken or the egg??? Sorry for my confused.

Do we not use the step ma indicator by itself at all now?

Thx for any help

Hi, Angela!

White bars, price nipping EMA50.

Green bars, price above EMA50.

Red bars, price below EMA50.

I like bars more than candles for this system, but you can use candles if you want, of course.

About the other questions, download nina.txt, post 1.274.

Nina

Reason: