CatFx50 - page 129

mibl:
Hi Nina,

I cannot follow your explanation on my chart of EURUSD (frriday evening). On this the IND Inverse even had a crossing down.

--> Could please have a look on this chart and explain in some words how you use the IND Inverse Indicator?

best wishes

mibl

Hi, mibl!

IND Inverse is much faster than StepMA_Stoch. I use it to see how we are going and I want it to match with Step if I'm to jump in a trade.

That 18:30cet bar on EURUSD opened below EMA and I guess Step was in red mode with IND (optional) too. So, it was a right signal to short it. But it was out of our trading time.

If you had taken it, you'd lost 34 pips. Long then at 1.1907 for a high at 1.1943.

Nina

DMCST:
For those of you that want to know when the bar is going to close, I found this on woodies site and it works pretty good, not 100%. install and run this clock and set it for the time frame you want to monitor, it will give you the count down of when the bar will close.

Regards

Mark

DMCST!

I knew it. Maybe someone would like it.

Thank you!

Nina

harold4x:
hi nina heres a thought why dont those who trade this form a trading room so we can do it together live and all be on same page

Hi, harold!

Forex-TSD will set up a chat in the future. We should wait.

Nina

iGoR:
You don't have to place them for me...because 2-3 pages further the new ones who are interesseted want find these 2 files...it is more important that those 2 files are placed in the very first posting....

I have on an other forum, a topic with 793 replys since 3th feb. The purpose of a topic is that you want to help people and that you want as much people possible to learn from your topic....so the easyest way is to inform them on the first posting and that whenever there are changings you ad them on that first posting and also the date of your update...

On that same forum you have the Hans123 breakout topic...every day I read some questions and every day I see the die hards from the 1st hour answer "read the topic"....that topic has already more then 4000 replys....so I find that totaly unfare to excpect that someone has to read more then 4000replys ( again ...with 75% of useless information)...

Only trying to help...

iGoR

Hi. IGOR!

I'll try to do it.

Nina

hi, all

if next bar open above the ema50, what should we do? go long? see the picture

Files:
ddimage0.jpg  94 kb

nina:
Hi, mibl!

IND Inverse is much faster than StepMA_Stoch. I use it to see how we are going and I want it to match with Step if I'm to jump in a trade.

That 18:30cet bar on EURUSD opened below EMA and I guess Step was in red mode with IND (optional) too. So, it was a right signal to short it. But it was out of our trading time.

If you had taken it, you'd lost 34 pips. Long then at 1.1907 for a high at 1.1943.

Nina

Thanks Nina, so my interpretation of the indicators seems correct. The only thing that prevents of the loss was that the signal was out of trading time.

best wishes

mibl

dennyb:
if next bar open above the ema50, what should we do? go long? see the picture

Hi, Dennyb!

We should go long as long as Step keeps in green. We should look at IND too. It is not mandatory. But we should do it.

Nina

thx, nina, i will

DMCST:
For those of you that want to know when the bar is going to close, I found this on woodies site and it works pretty good, not 100%. install and run this clock and set it for the time frame you want to monitor, it will give you the count down of when the bar will close.

Regards

Mark

thanks man

but i suppose this one wich run on meta charts as an indicator is good too

Files:

dennyb:
thx, nina, i will

Dennyb!

Look at what I always say:

a) An open more than 20 pips away of EMA 50 is riskier.

b) I like all tools doing the same.

Now, your cable. It was in bullish mode. It opened below EMA 50 at 10:30 bar with step in green and IND in (red). Bad signal, no trade, cause step, (the main), was not in red.

So, a good opportunity to re-enter long if opens above EMA50 and step keeps in green and IND in green too (up to you the last one -I like all with the same face, though-).

At 11:00cet bar, cable opened above EMA50 (more than 20 pips above). Step in green and IND in red. This trade can give you all the pips you want, but it is a very risky one.

Nina

Reason: