CatFx50 - page 122

Another failuer case.

Files:
usdjpy1.gif  23 kb

I have to say that this is a great strategy because I saw many profitable entry points on the charts. But unfortunately almost every time I entered, I lost. Maybe I didn't choose the right trading session, maybe I didn't choose the right pairs, maybe I am a hoodoo. Anyway, it seems that this system is really not fit for me.

Adios

Jonathan You:
great job, but the line is too dark

Well, they look nice when u have right background (not black) color.

But I made a new version with adjustable colors.

Use this

Files:

@blooms: You should try to concentrate on every setup during the European session and the time where USA and Europe trading overlap. Then you will defintely have some great trades. Even if you catch one trade which does not work it doesn't matter...

Question

Hi,

can somebody explain to me whether those EMA-crossings are valid setups or not? Please have a look at the chart.

Marbo

Files:
usdchf.jpg  128 kb

Marbo:
Hi,

can somebody explain to me whether those EMA-crossings are valid setups or not? Please have a look at the chart.

Marbo

Hi, Marbo!

What a chart!!! I call it "the beauty". Isn't it?

First signal: a right one, riskier, but a right one. We have at least a close below EMA50 not validated by Step. So, once it goes up and opens above EMA50 again validated by StepMA_Stoch, we go.

Second signal: It is not a right one. It has not opened below EMA50 before going up again.

I do not take these kind of "signals (?)".

Nina

I just bought GBPUSD at 1.7384. Is it ok?

Files:
gbpusd1.gif  24 kb

Hey Nina,

thanks!! That's what I expected. To cut it short:

To go long the bar has to open below EMA50, crosses it and closes above it. No matter what happened before. Short vice versa. Open and close must be on different sites of the EMA50. Just crossing and reversing is not enough.

So could you please have a look at the EURUSD? The bar from 7.30 pm - 8.00 pm (GMT+1) is NO valid signal because the bar before did not have its open above EMA50. I hope my interpretation is correct.

Some words to the "beauty" of my charts... ;-)

The bars where the high is lower than EMA50 are colored red, the bars where the low is higher than EMA50 are green. Bars crossing or touching the EMA50 are white. It is very easy to follow the chart because you only enter a trade after a white bar (if StepMA is ok, of course).

Marbo

blooms:
I just bought GBPUSD at 1.7384. Is it ok?

Blooms it is too late for trade now with that system I want to say it is more risky than in daily hours.

European just closed an hour ago, and in the next hour the american dying out, it could be very choppy now till 01.00 AM GMT+1

Check this link for the best time to trade http://www.tradecurrency.ca/times.html

But wish U luck anyway

A last question to this trading day.... Could you please have a look at this chart? I think the great short signal in the morning for the cable wasn't a valid one. But it worked...

Marbo

Files:
cable.jpg  89 kb
Reason: