CatFx50 - page 131

m217irr:
Nina! What is your opinion about harold4x's post?

Hi, m217irr!

Obviously, We can do whatever we think it gives us a better understanding of the market.

All I have to say is that we should not or we should try to do not diminish the "power" of right and validated CatFX50 signals.

Nina

PD: BTW, the cat you see as an avatar it is my cat. Her name is Nina.

Miaou ..... the cat...

nina:
Hi, m217irr!

Obviously, We can do whatever we think it gives us a better understanding of the market.

All I have to say is that we should not or we should try to do not diminish the "power" of right and validated CatFX50 signals.

Nina

PD: BTW, the cat you see as an avatar it is my cat. Her name is Nina.

right,of course catfx50 signals specially validated signal shows the right trade and we must match and understand it,

m217irr:
Nina! What is your opinion about harold4x's post?

Come on and use the stuff that is available! This trading system CatFX50 combined with the underlying thread / forum is a great help (for me). At this point thanks and a "big hand" to Nina.

IMO the time you are following a chat and writing in the chat you cannot trade and you cannot really follow your running real money trades - I cannot - that'll be too expensive, because of you can miss necessary decissions.

A chat is only useful for a group of people which are the whole time online, f.e. to share realtime signals. But here we have signals in 30 minute time slots and so I understand Nina, she is working somewhere else and is not constantly online.

The forum is a good medium on that and you even have a history when you are not online. A chat normally does not provide this. Also, I've seen too often that a chat is sleeping because of too less input and people who are willing to keep it on life.

mibl

nina:
FOR MATES WITH OTHER CHARTING PACKAGES WITHOUT STEPMA_STOCH

SET UP

TF30

EMA50

CCI20

EMA25 plotted on CCI.

RULES:

The same than CatFX50 with StepMA_Stoch.

WARNING:

This CCI20 with EMA25 gives signals earlier.

Nina

A very important update:

Instead of CCI 20, use CCI 89.

Instead of EMA25 plotted on CCI, use EMA10.

Nina

Thx nina for prompt delivery

seppl

CCI 89 seem to work in OANDA

nina:
A very important update:

Instead of CCI 20, use CCI 89.

Instead of EMA25 plotted on CCI, use EMA10.

Nina

Hallo NINA,

1 Your cat is beautiful.

2 Did a quick test. CCI 89 cross of zero line confirms EMA 50 cross in OANDA.

Thanks subsecond

check out the directional movement indicator set at 8 it also confirms cross of 50 ema in case you dont have step stoc

Reason: