CatFx50 - page 124

This is all the notes I've gathered..almost needs to be a STICKy by now

Use template posted above.

amazing how much I've learned in such a short amount of time

While waiting for StepMAs.

Here you are with the easiest system of the FOREX world.

Plot an EMA50 on majors. Time Frame 30.

We play the cross here. You buy when price crosses EMA50 and next bar opens above it. And the opposite for sell.

Stepma validates it

Pairs suitable to be traded with CatFX50:

EURUSD

USDCHF

GBPUSD

CatFX50 performs better from 7/8 CET to 18/19 CET.

For security reasons, you should always place a stop of 34 pips

Trading is a risky business. There are set ups that a riskier though. I tell you two:

a.- when the open is +20 pips above EMA50. Does it mean you shouldn't take the signal?. Not at all. It means that you should be more careful and maybe, according to strength, you should trade less lots.

b.- when the crosses are not simultaneous.

Catfx50 with Maxbars_to_count indi?

G'day,

Now that seems Nina uses new indi called "Maxbars to count"

would anyone be kind enough to refer me to where I can download it?

Thanks.

Nina,

Thaks to you. It's a wonderful system.

Rgds - ben

Marbo:
It is not my work, I was almost sure that I downloaded it from this forum. But maybe it was a German forum.

My God, people have so short memory!

It was my job! I made this. And I posted it on this thread, here u have the link to the source code https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/3/catbarcolor.mq4

Maybe I have a short memory... But obviously you need some glasses... I postet an ex4-file and not your source code! Therefore I am sure that I downloaded it from the german forum.

Marbo:
Maybe I have a short memory... But obviously you need some glasses... I postet an ex4-file and not your source code! Therefore I am sure that I downloaded it from the german forum.

Marbo is this your picture in aviatar? Ok. I will not quarrel with U, it is so simple code that everyone can make it. But the name of your ex4 code, with as u said u downloaded from german forum, is equal to that one that I gived to my indicator when it was created a long time ago. I dont know why U say that I need some glasses. I'm doing fine without them. I can even find with bar is above or bellow the ma without this indicator and glasses, can U do it? I gues no.

Regards

Kale

Good morning!

Today's signals at 09:15cet :

EURUSD, sell at 1.1885 (08:00cet). Made a low so far at 1.1875. + 10

USDCHF, it is in long mode since 03:00cet. Out of our time.

GBPUSD, it is short since 04:00cet. Out of our time.

EURUSD's signal is a high risk one.

S1 on EURUSD is at 1.1864.

Nina

Hi Nina,

a short in the EURUSD? StepMA for EURUSD is still in long-mode here. Is yours already short?? Maybe something is not working correct here...?!

@Kalenzo: I definitely downloaded it here: http://www.candletalk.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=6620

If I had seen your source code I would have taken this one. But I need this indicator because I am old and I need glasses. You see it on my photo.

;-)

Marbo

Is it possible that the StepMA_Stoch with the Histogram is not working correct? Look at the differences! Which is the right one?

Marbo

Files:
unbenannt.jpg  114 kb

Hi

Can anyone post indicator Ind Inverse for Ninas template. I have any 0_IndInverse but it works not with this template.Thanks.

Files:
1_1.gif  9 kb

nina:
Good morning!

Today's signals at 09:15cet :

EURUSD, sell at 1.1885 (08:00cet). Made a low so far at 1.1875. + 10

USDCHF, it is in long mode since 03:00cet. Out of our time.

GBPUSD, it is short since 04:00cet. Out of our time.

EURUSD's signal is a high risk one.

S1 on EURUSD is at 1.1864.

Nina

hi nina and thanks a lot

so, up to now no good signal yet.!!

again thanks

Reason: