CatFx50 - page 123

harold4x
harold4x  

nina i tweaked the cci and ema alittle to make it similate the step stoc try cci 50 with the 25 ema looks closer to stoc than 120 cci tell me what u think

kaveh
kaveh  

Hi

nzd/usd 0.6670 long 0.6790 target.

kaveh

blancaarizpe
blancaarizpe  

Good morning,

today could not get cable short, saw the cross of 50ema but as it was sidetrend did not know where to make entry, seems it is easier for me when i see signal with stepma and ema at the same time.

Congratulations to you all guys who got it. Enjoy

blooms
blooms  

Why everytime I tried, it never worked? Look at this signal!

Files:
gbpjpy1.gif 25 kb
sundaymemo
sundaymemo  
Kalenzo:
Hi !

As I see many of people interesting with FiboPiviots I made indicator that calculate them including monday. I think it might be usefull for everybody so use them and make money !

great job, but the line is too dark

nina
nina  
blooms:
Why everytime I tried, it never worked? Look at this signal!

Hi, Blooms!

Pairs suitable to be traded with CatFX50:

EURUSD

USDCHF

GBPUSD

Post 1.

The others can be traded as well, but trades taken with CatFX50 are much more risky.

GBPJPY is one of the pairs that gives more money (interest and pips), but your stop should be greater than 34 pips and you are linked to other 3 pairs: GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF.

Anyway, good luck.

Nina

blooms
blooms  

Another failuer case.

Files:
usdjpy1.gif 23 kb
blooms
blooms  

I have to say that this is a great strategy because I saw many profitable entry points on the charts. But unfortunately almost every time I entered, I lost. Maybe I didn't choose the right trading session, maybe I didn't choose the right pairs, maybe I am a hoodoo. Anyway, it seems that this system is really not fit for me.

Adios

Kale
Kale  
Jonathan You:
great job, but the line is too dark

Well, they look nice when u have right background (not black) color.

But I made a new version with adjustable colors.

Use this

Files:
Marbo
Marbo  

@blooms: You should try to concentrate on every setup during the European session and the time where USA and Europe trading overlap. Then you will defintely have some great trades. Even if you catch one trade which does not work it doesn't matter...