CatFx50 - page 121

harold4x:
what do those times equal over here in usa 4 am to 2pm

That belongs to where you come from in usa. See here for the times http://www.greenwichmeantime.com/

On the right side of the browser you find links to all time zones.

mibl

harold4x:
what do those times equal over here in usa 4 am to 2pm

It is very simple, U have to move to Europe , or sleep in daytime trade night time, call it night wath

~ 2AM to 12 pm EST

i live in new york city usa trading from beginning of european session 200 am or 700 gmt till 1200 noon or 1600 gmt should be ok to catch signals so trade during these times when signals come they come cant stop them and u cant trade 24 hours a day

nina i tweaked the cci and ema alittle to make it similate the step stoc try cci 50 with the 25 ema looks closer to stoc than 120 cci tell me what u think

Hi

nzd/usd 0.6670 long 0.6790 target.

kaveh

Good morning,

today could not get cable short, saw the cross of 50ema but as it was sidetrend did not know where to make entry, seems it is easier for me when i see signal with stepma and ema at the same time.

Congratulations to you all guys who got it. Enjoy

Why everytime I tried, it never worked? Look at this signal!

Files:
gbpjpy1.gif  25 kb

Kalenzo:
Hi !

As I see many of people interesting with FiboPiviots I made indicator that calculate them including monday. I think it might be usefull for everybody so use them and make money !

great job, but the line is too dark

blooms:
Why everytime I tried, it never worked? Look at this signal!

Hi, Blooms!

Pairs suitable to be traded with CatFX50:

EURUSD

USDCHF

GBPUSD

Post 1.

The others can be traded as well, but trades taken with CatFX50 are much more risky.

GBPJPY is one of the pairs that gives more money (interest and pips), but your stop should be greater than 34 pips and you are linked to other 3 pairs: GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF.

Anyway, good luck.

Nina

Reason: