CatFx50 - page 58

Two more:

EURUSD, bought (09:00CET) at 1.2115. Made a high so far at 1.2131. +16 pips.

GBPUSD, bought (09:00CET) at 1.7656. Made a high so far at 1.7673. +17 pips.

Nina

TODAY RECAP (09:05CET):

USDCHF, sold at 1.2808 (08:30CET). Made a low at 1.2753 so far. + 55 pips.

EURUSD, bought (09:00CET) at 1.2115. Made a high so far at 1.2131. +16 pips.

GBPUSD, bought (09:00CET) at 1.7656. Made a high so far at 1.7673. +17 pips.

TOTAL= +88 pips.

Nina

nina:
when the cross between price and EMA50 and the cross between yellow and blue line on StepMa_Stoch occur at the same time, we have the opportunity to grab some pips Nina

Canb the revised indicator do this, or just it just look at StepMa to see if yellow line is above or below, not taking into account whether happening at the same time?

nina:
TODAY RECAP (09:55CET):

USDCHF, sold at 1.2808 (08:30CET). Made a low at 1.2740 so far. + 68 pips.

EURUSD, bought (09:00CET) at 1.2115. Made a high so far at 1.2148. +33 pips.

GBPUSD, bought (09:00CET) at 1.7656. Made a high so far at 1.7694. +38 pips.

TOTAL= +139 pips.

Enjoy!!

Nina

nina:
Enjoy!! Nina

Are you trading on open bar? By ticks?

Or, may be, data from different brokers are different?

Files:
1_20.gif  19 kb

Yes. You are trading by ticks.

It is really difficult to trade by ticks on 4 pairs simultaniously.

Files:
2_13.gif  23 kb

newdigital:
Are you trading on open bar? By ticks? Or, may be, data from different brokers are different?

Hi, Newdigital!

You must enter at opening of new bar.

Each broker has its own data feed.

North Finance had the entry at 1.2808.

Mig, at 1.2806.

Neuimex, at 1.2806.

Nina

newdigital:
Yes. You are trading by ticks. It is really difficult to trade by ticks on 4 pairs simultaniously.

It is indeed.

But you should look at them before new bar is opened in relation to EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch and Inverseind.

You do not need to trade them all. If you are too late, let it go.

Today, the first one that showed us the way was USDCHF. So, no problem.

Then we had the other two.

Nina

Yes. Alpari 1.2809. The same.

This system is similar with Paramon system. He trades by ticks on M30 timeframe. When he opens the order he uses any price movements (not open/close bars) for exit. The same with EA. Just the price touch some support or resistance lines (first line or the second one) he may exit. But he did not use any indicators. He may look at the chart and trade. Many people understand this method of trading as scalping. Scalping on M30 timeframe. Or just good trading practics. Few people only can repeat his trades. He is the famous trader. You are having the very good experience as well.

I do not think that it is possible to place whole your experience onto few simple indicators.

newdigital:
Yes. Alpari 1.2809. The same.

This system is similar with Paramon system. He trades by ticks on M30 timeframe. When he opens the order he uses any price movements (not open/close bars) for exit. The same with EA. Just the price touch some support or resistance lines (first line or the second one) he may exit. But he did not use any indicators. He may look at the chart and trade. Many people understand this method of trading as scalping. Scalping on M30 timeframe. Or just good trading practics. Few people only can repeat his trades. He is the famous trader. You are having the very good experience as well.

I do not think that it is possible to place whole your experience onto few simple indicators.

Newdigital:

I'm not Paramon. I'm an ant. I know that when all CatFX50 rules accomplish, you make money. That's all I need to know. Then I have Fibopivots to see where I'm going. Everybody here can do it. Just take one pair: the one you know more and go ahead. Step by Step.

Nina

Reason: