CatFx50 - page 120

nina:
Sold cable again (500k) at 1,7354.

Closed 300k at 1.7315. S1 at 1.7312.

200k now at b/e. Target: 1.7304, 17280, 1.7245, 1.7200 and last 1.7175.

If it is the case, of course.

Enjoy.

Nina

Low on cable so far 1.7306.

Closed 100k at 1.7411.

Nina

Hey Nina,

thanks for your explainations!! I used to trade stocks for the last years and there you trade more rumours and emotions than technical stuff. So your help is very useful and I am glad that you are telling us about your trading-style.

Marbo

Question about alarm mode

Hi at all,

unfortunately I am not very familiar with MT4 and the programming language.

Is there anyone, who has implemented some kind of sound signal when a new long oder short possibility is happening on an already opened chart?

That would be very helpful because of while I am at work, I will have time to interrupt and trade when I see a signal, but not to follow the charts regularly on every 30min timestamp the hole day. So unfortunately some signals will happen and I see them to late. I need a kind of "alarm clock" for that. Anyone of you have one in "your pocket"?

thanks

mibl

nina:
Congratulations, Kaymar.

USDJPY kissed 118,00.

Nina

thanks nina.it happend just because of your holy grail.

take a look at this is it good oppurtunity for opening a buy orde

Files:
2.gif  17 kb

Saw that.

Take care.

Nina

kamyar:
thanks nina.it happend just because of your holy grail. take a look at this is it good oppurtunity for opening a buy orde

Not looking good Kami

I just got up and found all signals are gone. It seems this system is only for european traders.

if that were true why did i make 71 pips on cable during us session and another 28 pips on cable at afternoon part of us session signals come when they come

blooms:
I just got up and found all signals are gone. It seems this system is only for european traders.

Hi!

Blooms:

CatFX50 performs better from 7/8 CET to 18/19 CET.

Post number 1

Nina

what do those times equal over here in usa 4 am to 2pm