CatFx50 - page 116

I start trading this system tomorrow with some minilots. The only thing I have to think about is where to place the stop. Maybe if price crosses back the EMA. If StepMA crosses back again it is mostly too late (or better: too expensive). To lock in some profits I think it's a good way to trail the stop until price reaches a support or resist level. We will see...

Hi!!

I'm going to show you USDJPY TF30 chart wit FiboPivots plotted on it.

I think we do not need to say anything else about Pivots.

I know there are people that say pivots are a waste of time. Ok, lets them say so. There are people that PM me to say that CatFX50 is a waste of time too. No problem.

Nina

Files:

Thanks kamyar!! That's what I needed!

@Nina: I also use Pivots and the corresponding Supports/Resists. But where you have the R3 and S3 I have the R2 and S2. How can that be? I take the Pivots from here: http://www.mataf.net/en/analysis-pivot.htm

As you can see they use the same HLC for the calculation...

Marbo

blooms:
I tried this sytem for several times and didn't succeed. Seeing so many people caressing it and it's getting hotter and hotter, suddenly I'm filled with courage and confidence again. I want to start it again. Hope this time I can get some points from it.

Hi, Blooms!

CatFX50 is a free system. It gives money. It really does. There are people that say it does not. It is not the Holy Grail. Of course it is not. But we, as traders, want to go fast and ask for a mechanical system, for a robot. I'm against that. I want to and I need to "feel" the market.

Post 1121. I said market was in dangerous mode. Take care.

Post 1123. I said pivot on USDCHF was at 1.3088. Take care.

Post 1125. I said that eurusd and usdchf must do the opposite. As they were not at that time, I added I did not trade them.

Post 1160. I said if you already had made pips, stand aside or go with a small position and add EURUSD should keep below 1.1893.

I do not trade blindly. If there is a signal and I do not feel confident, I do not take it.

We need to feel confident. We need to be disciplined.

I wish you good luck.

Nina

Marbo:
Thanks kamyar!! That's what I needed!

@Nina: I also use Pivots and the corresponding Supports/Resists. But where you have the R3 and S3 I have the R2 and S2. How can that be? I take the Pivots from here: http://www.mataf.net/en/analysis-pivot.htm

As you can see they use the same HLC for the calculation...

Marbo

Hi,

Use the last FiboPivots file made by Kalenzo, a great programmer.

Nina

Thanks Nina... I will use Kalenzo's FiboPivots instead of the normal Pivots now. Is there a description somewhere what exactly the FiboPivots are and how they work?

Marbo

Today's recap:

EURUSD, riskier buy at 1.1915 (09:00cet). Made a high at 1.1955. + 40 pips.

EURUSD, standard sell at 1.1898 (17:00cet). Made a low at 1.1871 (S1 at 1.1874). +27 pips.

USDCHF, riskier sell at 1.3074 (09:00cet). Made a low at 1.3028. + 36 pips.

(normal sell at 1.3060 (15:00cet). //+32 pips//

USDCHF, standard buy at 1.3090 (17:00cet). Made a high at 1.3118. R1 at 1.3121.

+28 pips.

GBPUSD, (my favorite), buy at 1.7386 (12:00cet). Made a high at 1.7488. R2 at 1.7459 and R3 at 1.7522.

+ 102 pips.

TOTAL (lets be conservative) = + 202 pips.

Nina

Marbo:
Thanks Nina... I will use Kalenzo's FiboPivots instead of the normal Pivots now. Is there a description somewhere what exactly the FiboPivots are and how they work? Marbo

Hi!

They work as the standar ones. Metaf has the formula.

Nina

About FiboPivots:

There is a normal range and an extreme range.

Normal range goes from R1 to S1 or vice versa.

Extreme range goes from R2 to S2 or vice versa.

From R3 to S3 an vice versa is the "Holy Grail" if you catch it.

Nina

Marbo:
I start trading this system tomorrow with some minilots. The only thing I have to think about is where to place the stop. Maybe if price crosses back the EMA. If StepMA crosses back again it is mostly too late (or better: too expensive). To lock in some profits I think it's a good way to trail the stop until price reaches a support or resist level. We will see...

as far as i know about the rules the s/l should be 34 pips above(below) the position.

and here is a ducument that one of the member of this froum made.it contains the complete description of the system

Files:
nina.txt  8 kb
Reason: