CatFx50 - page 117

I have waited for several hours, didn't see any entry signal. What about you guys?

I think the indicator of IND inverse has no much use. Why not find some more powerful filter?

Do you think cable have signal, of course risky?

m217irr:
Do you think cable have signal, of course risky?

Hi, m217irr!

Yes, cable has a short signal and it is very risky. It is like this cause the first short signal was given yesterday at 19:30cet (1.7380). And from 06:30cet this morning is opening below EMA50. The ideal cross is when EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch crosses are simultaneous. To mesure the risk, just count the bars they (EMA50 and Step) have been trading against each other.

It has pivot at 1.7407, S1 at 1.7347 and R1 at 1.7467.

It is trading between this channel: 1.7413 ----- 1.7371.

I do not take it if I do not see a rush and a clear break of channel. At 10:30cet we have cable's news.

BTW, to be more confident (??) on Dollar longs, USDCHF should break clearly 1.3120 and then 1.3136. If it does not, USDCHF will retrace to 1.3034.

If you look at EURGBP, you'll see that right now EURUSD is stronger than cable.

Nina

nina:
Hi, m217irr!

Yes, cable has a short signal and it is very risky. It is like this cause the first short signal was given yesterday at 19:30cet (1.7380). And from 06:30cet this morning is opening below EMA50. The ideal cross is when EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch crosses are simultaneous. To mesure the risk, just count the bars they (EMA50 and Step) have been trading against each other.

It has pivot at 1.7407, S1 at 1.7347 and R1 at 1.7467.

It is trading between this channel: 1.7413 ----- 1.7371.

I do not take it if I do not see a rush and a clear break of channel. At 10:30cet we have cable's news.

BTW, to be more confident (??) on Dollar longs, USDCHF should break clearly 1.3120 and then 1.3136. If it does not, USDCHF will retrace to 1.3034.

If you look at EURGBP, you'll see that right now EURUSD is stronger than cable.

Nina

Hi Nina! goodmorning

can you clarify me "just count the bars they (EMA50 and Step) have been trading against each other. "

Thanks

m217irr:
Hi Nina! goodmorning

can you clarify me "just count the bars they (EMA50 and Step) have been trading against each other. "

Thanks

GM!!

From 20:30cet yesterday to 06:00cet today, price has been closing above EMA50 and TepMA_Stoch has been and already is in red mode. A lot of bars, don't you think?

Does this mean that Cable can not go down hard?

It does not!!!!

It only means that the trade is riskier. Now it has broken channel. Lets see. USDCHF should break 1.3118.

It means too that I don't take these kind of trades, if I take them, full loaded.

Nina

Nina

Thanks for your explanations, where do you check news,

m217irr:
Nina Thanks for your explanations, where do you check news,

I sold cable at 70. Just 50k.

My platform has live news feed.

Nina

Hi Nina!

First trade with your system today = +30 Pips in the cable!!

Thanks a lot!! It's great! Maybe those risky trades are good to handle in the early morning hours. I took a short at 8.00 am GMT+1.

At the moment I am long in the USDCHF with another +10 Pips but not closed yet!

Nina, you are better than a lottery win! ;-)

Marcus

closed 30k now.

nina

Reason: