CatFx50 - page 117

hugo
hugo  

Please explain...

Could you please explain how this indicator works? And do you have success with him? Thanks!

nina
nina  
kohzadi:
Hi nina

first, did you see my first post in #998?

second, what is your idea about this indicator for recognizing the exit point?

be success

Hi, Kohzadi!

Thank you for your compliments in post 998.

I know Laguerre. I don't use it.

Nina

Marbo
Marbo  

@Kamyar: Which pairs do you trade unsing the CatFX50 System? I think that Nina said it works best with the majors but maybe this is already corrected and I didn't read it.

@Nina: I know about the general rules to enter a trade. But what must happen that you leave out a trade? Is it your feeling/experience or can you see something in the chart what makes you leaving out a trade? Maybe the News or the time?

Thank you!

Marbo

blancaarizpe
blancaarizpe  

hi guys,

about today exits, today i trailed my sl moving it little by little from r1 to r2, r3, etc using 1 lot, how did you exited today?

Arta2015
Arta2015  
Marbo:
@Kamyar: Which pairs do you trade unsing the CatFX50 System? I think that Nina said it works best with the majors but maybe this is already corrected and I didn't read it.

@Nina: I know about the general rules to enter a trade. But what must happen that you leave out a trade? Is it your feeling/experience or can you see something in the chart what makes you leaving out a trade? Maybe the News or the time?

Thank you!

Marbo

as far as i have got the system and it's function it works grate on majors

but i have tested it on some minor ones and the results are good too

if u reffer to perivious pages you can see nina the master of the system used some minors after that i tested too and as i said it has good profits

blooms
blooms  

I tried this sytem for several times and didn't succeed. Seeing so many people caressing it and it's getting hotter and hotter, suddenly I'm filled with courage and confidence again. I want to start it again. Hope this time I can get some points from it.

Marbo
Marbo  

I start trading this system tomorrow with some minilots. The only thing I have to think about is where to place the stop. Maybe if price crosses back the EMA. If StepMA crosses back again it is mostly too late (or better: too expensive). To lock in some profits I think it's a good way to trail the stop until price reaches a support or resist level. We will see...

nina
nina  

Hi!!

I'm going to show you USDJPY TF30 chart wit FiboPivots plotted on it.

I think we do not need to say anything else about Pivots.

I know there are people that say pivots are a waste of time. Ok, lets them say so. There are people that PM me to say that CatFX50 is a waste of time too. No problem.

Nina

Files:
Arta2015
Arta2015  
Marbo:
I start trading this system tomorrow with some minilots. The only thing I have to think about is where to place the stop. Maybe if price crosses back the EMA. If StepMA crosses back again it is mostly too late (or better: too expensive). To lock in some profits I think it's a good way to trail the stop until price reaches a support or resist level. We will see...

as far as i know about the rules the s/l should be 34 pips above(below) the position.

and here is a ducument that one of the member of this froum made.it contains the complete description of the system

Files:
nina.txt 8 kb
Marbo
Marbo  

Thanks kamyar!! That's what I needed!

@Nina: I also use Pivots and the corresponding Supports/Resists. But where you have the R3 and S3 I have the R2 and S2. How can that be? I take the Pivots from here: http://www.mataf.net/en/analysis-pivot.htm

As you can see they use the same HLC for the calculation...

Marbo