CatFx50 - page 115

kamyar:
first of all thanks for your holy grail

i did like this today but i exited somehow conservatively.anyway they were grate signals.

GBP/USD

buy@ 1.7399 exit @1.7640 p=+61

USD/JPY

sell@117.21 exit @116.88 p=+33

ERU/GBP

sell@0.6843 exit @0.6827 p=+16

ERU/JPY

sell @139.96 exit @139.59 p=+37

total=+147 pips

Hi, Kamyar!

Well done, mate. Congratulations. You were late on cable, though

Nina

kamyar:
hi kaveh

would you say that what kind of indicator or formula you use to calculate the wolf waves targets.

would you share it with us

Hi Kamyar

You see this system in www.moneytec.com and read all of thread.

kaveh

A indicator

Hi nina

first, did you see my first post in #998?

second, what is your idea about this indicator for recognizing the exit point?

be success

Files:

Please explain...

Could you please explain how this indicator works? And do you have success with him? Thanks!

kohzadi:
Hi nina

first, did you see my first post in #998?

second, what is your idea about this indicator for recognizing the exit point?

be success

Hi, Kohzadi!

Thank you for your compliments in post 998.

I know Laguerre. I don't use it.

Nina

thanks man.

it is really grate system.but i have some problems with pivot.anyway i will rectify all of them

again thanks

@Kamyar: Which pairs do you trade unsing the CatFX50 System? I think that Nina said it works best with the majors but maybe this is already corrected and I didn't read it.

@Nina: I know about the general rules to enter a trade. But what must happen that you leave out a trade? Is it your feeling/experience or can you see something in the chart what makes you leaving out a trade? Maybe the News or the time?

Thank you!

Marbo

hi guys,

about today exits, today i trailed my sl moving it little by little from r1 to r2, r3, etc using 1 lot, how did you exited today?

I tried this sytem for several times and didn't succeed. Seeing so many people caressing it and it's getting hotter and hotter, suddenly I'm filled with courage and confidence again. I want to start it again. Hope this time I can get some points from it.

Marbo:
@Kamyar: Which pairs do you trade unsing the CatFX50 System? I think that Nina said it works best with the majors but maybe this is already corrected and I didn't read it.

@Nina: I know about the general rules to enter a trade. But what must happen that you leave out a trade? Is it your feeling/experience or can you see something in the chart what makes you leaving out a trade? Maybe the News or the time?

Thank you!

Marbo

as far as i have got the system and it's function it works grate on majors

but i have tested it on some minor ones and the results are good too

if u reffer to perivious pages you can see nina the master of the system used some minors after that i tested too and as i said it has good profits