CatFx50 - page 789

archimede:
hi nina,i'm a scalper ,i want know if your indicator repaint or not at low time frames,thanks in advance.

Hi!

As far as I know, it does not.

moudir:
where is your forcast on the market nina they help me so much can you give more thx

Hi, Moudir,

I' will do it again when I have more time. BTW, I have the feeling that Central Banks are messing around with EURUSD. Do you remember what happened last week when one on BCE officials said something about Europe growth?

I do not believe in coincidence in general, but much more less when trading.

He said that when EURUSD was heding clearly to 1.5000. So, take care. I think we'll see 1.5000 printed, but I can not say how many traders will be killed first.

helOO

Hi.. i'm new here and also to forex..I wish to ask few questions..

1. What it means by indicators being repaint?

2. What ways will a broker use to win over us? Will it go to the extent that by fraud on prices at such?

3. What is the results of this system so far?

I'm new to forex but i'm not new to risk related field.. i've been caution about forex industry so i've done my research.. and having viewed advise from Nina.. well.. should I open an account now?

vicebet:
Hi.. i'm new here and also to forex..I wish to ask few questions..

1. What it means by indicators being repaint?

2. What ways will a broker use to win over us? Will it go to the extent that by fraud on prices at such?

3. What is the results of this system so far?

I'm new to forex but i'm not new to risk related field.. i've been caution about forex industry so i've done my research.. and having viewed advise from

Nina.. well.. should I open an account now?

Hi,

Welcome on board, a non-regulated board.

And a board where you'll find a lot of people making a lot of demo-money.

An indicator repaints when it changes the past. So, when you look at it, you say "that's my Holy Grial". It is an illusion, Vicebet. The same illusion you have when you see your balance full of demo-money. A waste of time.

About brokers, Vicebet, again, no laws - no rules here. Retail brokers want your money. Listen, when you trade stocks they get a commission; when you trade forex, they get the spread, sometimes a commission and they go against you. Your order is not placed anywhere, but in their books. You trade in a virtual market. If your account is huge enough and you make money, they will send your order to the market. That's all. As clear as that. Brokers could do and they do whatever think they like. Whatever. So, your goal is to find an honest broker and a safe one. Don't ask me to tell you which one to choose.

CatFX50 is a system your need to look at. Then you decide to trade it or not. I take some of their signals and I do not take some of them.

nina:
Hi,

Welcome on board, a non-regulated board.

And a board where you'll find a lot of people making a lot of demo-money.

An indicator repaints when it changes the past. So, when you look at it, you say "that's my Holy Grial". It is an illusion, Vicebet. The same illusion you have when you see your balance full of demo-money. A waste of time.

About brokers, Vicebet, again, no laws - no rules here. Retail brokers want your money. Listen, when you trade stocks they get a commission; when you trade forex, they get the spread, sometimes a commission and they go against you. Your order is not placed anywhere, but in their books. You trade in a virtual market. If your account is huge enough and you make money, they will send your order to the market. That's all. As clear as that. Brokers could do and they do whatever think they like. Whatever. So, your goal is to find an honest broker and a safe one. Don't ask me to tell you which one to choose.

CatFX50 is a system your need to look at. Then you decide to trade it or not. I take some of their signals and I do not take some of them.

Hi Nina,

I am a new here too. I have experience in forex about 3 year ago but I am not Happy with Broker. Now I use interbanks but still is not Happy.

Do you have experience with FXCM , NorthFinance and ODL?

Woody

PS, I lke your system

Hi, traders!!

We have a very interesting and key week ahead.

According to what FED will do on Wednesday, EU should go to hit its last highs again.

ECB and his friends will not let EU to print 1.5000 without any kind of turbulence, cause 1.5000 is only a level that, once broken, it could go as high as 1.7000. So, take care up there.

FED will cut rates. They will make a big mistake if they only deliver a 25bp cut. I think Wall Street will not like that.

The whole financial sector in USA is in a big mess. So, banks need to make profits again as fast as possible.

As you know, I've been bullish on EU since I do not know, a year ago?

One day I'll turn bearish. But not yet. Maybe when I see USA rates as low as 2% or below. Maybe this summer.

Sl

Hi Nina,

I've tried to use your CatFX50 system for about 3 weeks, It's good for me. Just want to know what's the best Stop Loss using this system and what is trading time to get better result? so far I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

Thanks & Regards,

ArtFx2008:
Hi Nina,

I've tried to use your CatFX50 system for about 3 weeks, It's good for me. Just want to know what's the best Stop Loss using this system and what is trading time to get better result? so far I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi, ArtF!

Nice to know that. In Forex, pips are made mainly when Frankfurt opens (07:00gmt) and then when London does (08:00gmt). So, you'd better trade those hours if you want to make money.

From 09:00 to 13:00gmt could be a nightmare. It is what I call "Broker's feast Trading Zone".

From 13:00gmt to 17:00gmt you could get some trade, specially if we have US data. The same at 09:30gmt, if we have UK data.

But I want to stress the importance of 07:00/08:00gmt. People that do not trade those openings are wasting their time and money.

About stops: CatFX50 does not use a fixed stop. You should find a significant swing for that and then take into account what you expect.

And remember, the more you trade, the worst.

Brokers are you worst enemies after yourself. Try to find the same lows and highs on different platforms. You will see that they do not match. Why?

Reason: