EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1057

Good luck to all !

See you when the eurik approaches 1.40 :)))

Galina >>:

Как хотите.

Я за два года торговли внутри дня только сливала.

Можно говорить все что угодно.

И вы мне очень напоминаете себя в прошлом, такиеже наивные взгляды.

Метод три окна, торговые правила, жосткий риск менеджмент, поиск различных индикаторов, свсечной анализ и все остальное.

Дело в том что человеческий мозг так устроен....

Если вы сняли с форекса ну скажем тремя сделками подряд 10 000 рублей, а потом слили еще 20 000, то запомните вы то что смогли заработать, и вам всем будет казаться, что это можно делать систиматически. И ничинается поик граалей, изучение себя, психологии трейдинга и т.д.

Все это бред.

Да можно зарабатывать, и очень много.

И я знаю таких людей.

Но поверте мне, они делают не то что все вы здесь пытаетесь делать :)

Парадокс друзья мои.

Но последнии три года я совсем ни так деньги вывожу :)))

Galina, in the past I traded on large timeframes, and even now I don't have enough time for minute charts unfortunately. As for money management, hard stops, etc., only those who have read the "classics" and listened to the "gurus" worry about it. ))) For example I seldom place stops when I trade on 1 minute trades, I can calculate everything normally at any time, or, in a pinch, place a tray or reverse.

here are the trades ... Galina was overtrading, trying to catch up with losing trades, adding more trades, using indicators to show the past ... and other mistakes....

we all know that.

Started trading in intraday, made good profit and lost a lot. Switched to days of week - 2 years in profit. But there is a good reason to suspect that I have a stretched pattern of the same intraday pattern. My conclusion is that I should learn to trade intraday.

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

Started trading in intraday, made good profit and lost a lot. Switched to days of the week - 2 years in the black. But there is a good reason to suspect that I have a stretched pattern of the same intraday pattern. My conclusion is that I should learn to trade intraday.

But the question is always that analysis of the full data range (in this case the situation in all TF) requires complete focus and building a complete picture and constant updating during possible changes in the medium-term trend (channel technology helps to take it into account), but all the same plums happen as they say from the human factor - one mistake and catch a stop loss. The dead news - it is an accomplished event which was set in the trend, the time zone tactic was tested a lot of times and it gave good results in confirming the change in the trend - the last such upcoming change in the trend was obtained before the sale of IMF gold to the Central Bank at 15 minutes before the half-hour event, all the rest - it was a speculative spread of 50 pips up and 50 pips down - demark with low-frequency smoothing allowed to pick it out, and surely when such a trend passes, the low-frequency component continues its direction with slight correction of its turn. And in the market every day there are such speculative spikes (one or two) that make noise in the subsequent analysis on the lower TF, but in the analysis of the higher TF such fluctuations are simply removed - because basically the market picture gives not the candle's shadow but its body...

Galina >>:

Видно не все вы об этом знаете :)))

I know the amount of the bonus - $40,000,000))

forte928 >>:

Даже при торговле внутри дня всеравно необходимо учитывать старшие ТФ на их основе можно делать выводы о предстоящих внутридневных изменениях тренда, Но вопрос всегда состоит в том что анализ всего диапазона данных ( в данном случае та ситуация по всем ТФ) требует полного сосредочения и построения полной картины и постоянным обновлением при возможном изменении среднесрочного тренда (канальная технология это помогает учитывать), но всеравно все сливы бывают как говориться от человеческого фактора - одна ошибка и лови стоплосс. ТУхлые новости - это уже свершаемое событие которое было заложено в тренде, проверялось много раз тактика временных зон и она давала неплохие результаты по подтверждению того что намечается изменение тренда - последнее такое предстоящее изменение тренда было получено перед продажей МВФ золота ЦБ на 15 минутке до события в полчаса, все остальное - это был спекулятивный выброс 50п вверх и 50п вниз - Демарк с низкочастотным сглаживанием позволял это выделить, и однозначно когда проходит такая тенденция низкочастотная составляющая всеравно продолжает всое направление с незначительной коррекцией своего поворота. причем на рынке каждый день существуют такие спекулятивные выбросы (один - два) что вносит свои помехи при последующем анализе на младших ТФ, но при анализе старших ТФ такие колебания попросту убираються - потому что в основном картину рынка дает не тени свечей а ее тело..

That's why I say it's hard, it requires full concentration, constant clarification of goals, pivot points and other stuff, to profitably trade intraday you have to be a maniac, in a good way, like Forte for example))).

So what do we call the latest euro action a reversal? (local).

Which way will the gap go - up or down?

Plans for Monday? (Calendar rests).

The whole week is again in the favor of the usA according to the eco-calendar.

Although the euro will start shooting up on Tuesday.

As always, everything will be decided on Thursday. But before that, the single currency may get quite strong -if....

IF the Fed does not raise interest rates from the beginning of the week.

I think 1.38 on Wednesday and 1.34 on Friday. Unless the Wall Street speculators are spinning fables earlier in the week.

A storm that hit the Portuguese island of Madeira has killed at least 32 people and injured some 70. Heavy rains have eroded the ground and torrents of water and mud have poured into towns and cities. The streets of Funchal have turned into torrents of water and mud. The torrential rains have eroded the soil, the roads no longer exist. Hurricane winds have downed trees and ripped up power lines, leaving hundreds of homes without power. People are cut off from the world. There is no telephone service and calls for help are relayed by radio. Doctors and soldiers are being mobilised across the island. They have to clear away the rubble and, more importantly, search for the missing - there are dozens of them.

Members of the Government are personally inspecting the flood-affected areas to assess the extent of the damage. But already we can assume it will be huge for the islanders. The flooded island is living off tourism and there will be no expectation of foreign visitors anytime soon.

"We have come to make sure that life goes on, as much as possible in these conditions. It is too early to say how the flooding will affect tourism, but I wouldn't be too dramatic about it," said Madeira's Regional Government head Alberto Joao Jardim.

The inhabitants of Funchal, the island's capital, are planning to send rescue teams to help. Residents of Funchal, the island's capital, blame local officials. In recent years there has been too much construction going on in the city - in order to get new plots, the authorities decided to narrow the riverbed. The water level rose and when the rains came, the water burst its banks in a matter of hours.

Here's the Eurobucks forecast: buy 1.3220, stop loss 1.3097, take profit 1.3746.

euro forecast

Reason: