CatFx50 - page 783

yes Nina i have got many dollars:)))

after sleeping comes 40 pips up to ts and today 80 pips ...but all this without using your sistem..sometimes i feel me bad after i calculate how much i could win using your ema..but the problem is i am to much in attacking and when i am in minus of pips then i make a second trade from lower prices by two times more margin and after waiting i win higher ..but with your sistem i have to be very patient but yours ema change also sometimes in very short positons twice ..so if that happen i can't understand the upcoming way ..i am looking chart 5m so i feel the short way in much cases.what is your way when yours ema change shortly to both ways..

i am thinking now the USD /YTL it can come up to 1.30 in a short run that means 7000 pips in 1 month

what u think about?u know may.. because a war is on road..

see you.

nice dreams i had

yes Nina i have got many dollars:)))

after sleeping comes 40 pips up to ts and today 80 pips ...but all this without using your sistem..sometimes i feel me bad after i calculate how much i could win using your ema..but the problem is i am to much in attacking and when i am in minus of pips then i make a second trade from lower prices by two times more margin and after waiting i win higher ..but with your sistem i have to be very patient but yours ema change also sometimes in very short positons twice ..so if that happen i can't understand the upcoming way ..i am looking chart 5m so i feel the short way in much cases.what is your way when yours ema change shortly to both ways..

i am thinking now the USD /YTL it can come up to 1.30 in a short run that means 7000 pips in 1 month

what u think about?u know may.. because a war is on road..

see you.

the question

the line cross the ema right now down..cet 20:30 WHAT NOW..do we have to sell??

economical positon is proving that

nina:
Hi!

Look, you never know, but FOREX is is full gear at 09:00CET. London boys log in then and they decide where we go. So, we need movement here and, therefore, the market must be running at full speed.

London fix is at 17:00CET.

And there is a break between 12:00cet - 14:00CET.

Any trade taken before 09:00CET must be small. Of course, a trade taken before 08:00CET should be smaller.

I've learned with a lot of pain what 09:00CET in FOREX means.

Thanks for your reply.

Weekly Review

Hi!

For me, while above 1,4007 - 1,4000, EURUSD should go higher to 1,4298/300 - 1,4310- 1,4341- 1,4370 - 1,4385 - 1,4400/08.

One day, they will let it go further down though. So, take care.

Last week high: 1,4319

Take care!

Files:

looks good

^ heh

|

|

|

not related

non related

Reason: