_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 79

tdion:
I admit haven't looked at all 56 pages, but a 1 year backtest doesn't convince me to risk real dollars. You can get data back to 2004 at the Alpari Data Bank.... why not get it, and run the period converter to get the 5 minute bars you need..... then run a few years of tests.

you find for this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page49

Togu:
did anyone got account closed using this ea? I have IBFX account

it's my forward live : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page38

-delete-

I have finished with this and want to resolve the other.

if I finished with each one EA I will share it.

but not sold and fool people who do not know.

we know it is very difficult to find a profit in forex market.

if we do not share what we do, and this is not necessarily beneficial to us, so for what we do

I am here to share my EA, because is not useful for me, until now I do not have a real account.

my friend called "RAJA" gave me 2 real account, 1 in FxPro $300 and 1 in the IBFX $200 to manage and do live forward.

I think if I share this EA will be more useful when I'm here for.

besides, if my EA make some profit for you, you will remember and maybe give some donation to me.

Dear Rahman,

I do realy respect your feelings about your great workwith "YOUR_LUCKY".

Unfortunatly, because you have so many mails, you loose the important mails. I suggest you to read your PM, so you will overcome many difficultes.....

Yours

Crossy

Some question

Bro mau tanya nih:

1. Settingan untuk max trade idealnya berapa?

2. Max trade perbar berapa?

Thanx

I believe the number is 16K, not 160K. And those are simply sales numbers. Not all clients are actively trading and most live traders use tiny accounts. Of course, others are using similar systems, like this one, other commercial EURGBP "scalping" systems, "cracked" versions of commercial systems, etc.

PipGuard:
Man I don't know about that. 160k users? lol the Forex market is HUGE...TRILLIONS change hands every day...OH NO 160K are making money!!!

Maybe you should offer to work for them haha.

I just hope rdb makes an EA that runs on EUR/USD that currency just stays with a spread of 2 pips and you don't have to look very hard to find a broker with 2 pip spreads with this currency.

The EA might not perform at well, but I bet it will perform.

I ran a back test of your lucky 1e on eur/usd it went completely opposite of eur/gbp. HAHA. dooowwwnn.

tdion:
Man, you've got a skewed perspective of reality. It is in the fine print of the contract you sign when you open that the broker "shall not be responsible for price discrepancies, mechanical failures, etc. etc."

The broker is not obligated to give you service. It is not an "equal opportunity" service, as a residential rental situation would be.

In short, the companies are required BY LAW to strive to be profitable. And if their business model requires their clients to lose for maximum profits, that is what they are "encouraged" to do. At least, that is the modern reality of things today.

Ah well, please forgive me. I don't think denying service is a mechanical failure do you? Are you being completely honest or are you making a lawyer argument? lol

I also don't believe because you may be making a killing that they will out right close the account...not with a major player like FXDD anyway.

Another thing why would they want to sponsor automated trading championships if this encourages others to seek such profits and thus undermine their bottom line? 10k to 150k in 3 months just makes these sponsors excited for business doesn't it??

Yeah somebody has their reality messed up..lol

_rdb_:
need more time friend... be patient... I must finished EURCHF then EURJPY, because I have ready system for that. is still so hard for me to make EA for Major Pair...

Hello rdb, oh I'm in no hurry. I'm glad your making moves on other currencies, that's great news

tdion:
Man, you've got a skewed perspective of reality. It is in the fine print of the contract you sign when you open that the broker "shall not be responsible for price discrepancies, mechanical failures, etc. etc."

The broker is not obligated to give you service. It is not an "equal opportunity" service, as a residential rental situation would be.

In short, the companies are required BY LAW to strive to be profitable. And if their business model requires their clients to lose for maximum profits, that is what they are "encouraged" to do. At least, that is the modern reality of things today.

I think if the broker takes your money, it's obligated to give you service.

I do not believe because you make money the BROKER losses money, I think somebody else loses the money. Come on. The broker just brokers, it doesn't even have to trade against you to make money, it makes money on the spread. All a broker does is line up buyers and sellers it gets it's commissions.

But to be honest, I may not know as much as you do about how brokers operate. I thought they just brokered, they don't HAVE to bet against you to make money. There's trillions out there doing that. But they may want to bet against you, you know take a chance like the rest of us, but they can always rest on their commissions.

"In short, the companies are required BY LAW to strive to be profitable. And if their business model requires their clients to lose for maximum profits, that is what they are "encouraged" to do. At least, that is the modern reality of things today."

The charter "requires" by law that the company be profitable. But does the charter "require" the company take any speculative risk to do so? Not that I know of. I'd tell the company to stop taking speculative risks if it cannot do so "profitably". I wouldn't say go steal it, that's larceny and that's against the law.

Stay with the business of collecting commissions, THAT'S profitable!

Reason: