CatFx50 - page 123

blooms:
I just bought GBPUSD at 1.7384. Is it ok?

Hi, Blooms!!!

AT LAST!!!!!

You bought it at 1.7384. It should had been at 1.7381 according to my broker though. Anyway, it made a high at 1.7406. That is +22 pips.

BTW, what Kalenzo says is right.

Now you are in bullish mode while it keeps closing above EMA50 with step in green. Good luck.

Nina

Marbo:
Hey Nina,

thanks!! That's what I expected. To cut it short:

To go long the bar has to open below EMA50, crosses it and closes above it. No matter what happened before. Short vice versa. Open and close must be on different sites of the EMA50. Just crossing and reversing is not enough.

So could you please have a look at the EURUSD? The bar from 7.30 pm - 8.00 pm (GMT+1) is NO valid signal because the bar before did not have its open above EMA50. I hope my interpretation is correct.

Some words to the "beauty" of my charts... ;-)

The bars where the high is lower than EMA50 are colored red, the bars where the low is higher than EMA50 are green. Bars crossing or touching the EMA50 are white. It is very easy to follow the chart because you only enter a trade after a white bar (if StepMA is ok, of course).

Marbo

Hi, Marbo!

The cases you ar showing me are "irregulars signals". The best signal is when EMA50 and StepMA_Stoch do the same at the same time. The many bars we go after the cross, the worst. I mean riskier.

Nice colored bars.

Nina

Marbo:
A last question to this trading day.... Could you please have a look at this chart? I think the great short signal in the morning for the cable wasn't a valid one. But it worked... Marbo

Hi; Marbo!

You are completly wrong. It is a nice and gorgeous bar to go short. The bar before was a sell too. You are in sell mode since 06:30, 07:00, 08:00, 08:30 and so on. Why? Cause it has been opening above EMA50 with StepMA_Stoch in red at least one bar before the re-sell.

Another thing is if you feel confident when bars hovers, nips, remains suspended within EMA50. It means Flat market = a lot of risk and reluctance.

BTW, could you post the file here that color bars according to EMA50?

THX!

Nina

Ok Nina... I got it! The first short signal appeared at 6.30 am and from this time on market is in short mode. I understand. As long as there is no reversal signal I can go short if price has not moved too far from EMA50.

Thanks! I asked all that to be sure that I interprete the system correct!

Here is the file to color the bars. You can still change it by clicking with the right button on a bar. It is not my work, I was almost sure that I downloaded it from this forum. But maybe it was a German forum.

Have a good night... (yes, also a trader must sleep sometimes... ;-))

Marbo

Files:

Marbo:
Ok Nina... I got it! The first short signal appeared at 6.30 am and from this time on market is in short mode. I understand. As long as there is no reversal signal I can go short if price has not moved too far from EMA50.

Thanks! I asked all that to be sure that I interprete the system correct!

Here is the file to color the bars. You can still change it by clicking with the right button on a bar. It is not my work, I was almost sure that I downloaded it from this forum. But maybe it was a German forum.

Have a good night... (yes, also a trader must sleep sometimes... ;-))

Marbo

THX!

A german forum talks about CatFX50?

Nina

Yes but it is only a recap of this forum. Somebody saw it here and translated it for the traders who are not so familiar with the english language.

Marbo

New stuff!

I have a new stradegy for all of us in the forum.

How can i start a new Thread? Please explain.

I need this indicator : ASCT TREND1signal_no_sound

Heikin-Ashi MOD

Scaff Trend Cycle

T3 filter

please help. I want to share this fast, so we can all test it.

See you all tomorow!

hugo:
I have a new stradegy for all of us in the forum.

How can i start a new Thread? Please explain.

I need this indicator : ASCT TREND1signal_no_sound

Heikin-Ashi MOD

Scaff Trend Cycle

T3 filter

please help. I want to share this fast, so we can all test it.

See you all tomorow!

@hugo

go on this site https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

On the right site of the page you can find the button "New Thread"

Happy trades

Hi!

Before going to sleep, I want to say you all something.

I do not know how long you have been trading.

I do not know if you trade for a living.

I do not know who you are.

From my experience -I'm trading FOREX for more than 4 years now-, I can say that all of us have a kind of illness I call "Holy Grail".

We are always switching from system to system, from thread to thread. We hardly master one systems and move to another one.

One of the most worthy keys in this business, mates, is DISCIPLINE. Discipline and FOCUS. We should feel the market which means we should feel the system, the arm, the tool we use in this war.

CatFX50 gives money. Gave it yesterday. Gives it today and will give it tomorrow.

I make a lot of mistakes during the day. Let me tell you one: looking at a lot of charts. I need to FOCUS, but I do not do it sometimes. Result: a loss or a little gain.

Take one pair. Plot CatFX50 on it. Do you backtest. Follow the rules - remember discipline? - Feel confident.

I made a template.

Good night.

Nina

Files:

nina:
Hi!

Before going to sleep, I want to say you all something.

I do not know how long you have been trading.

I do not know if you trade for a living.

I do not know who you are.

From my experience -I'm trading FOREX for more than 4 years now-, I can say that all of us have a kind of illness I call "Holy Grail".

We are always switching from system to system, from thread to thread. We hardly master one systems and move to another one.

One of the most worthy keys in this business, mates, is DISCIPLINE. Discipline and FOCUS. We should feel the market which means we should feel the system, the arm, the tool we use in this war.

CatFX50 gives money. Gave it yesterday. Gives it today and will give it tomorrow.

I make a lot of mistakes during the day. Let me tell you one: looking at a lot of charts. I need to FOCUS, but I do not do it sometimes. Result: a loss or a little gain.

Take one pair. Plot CatFX50 on it. Do you backtest. Follow the rules - remember discipline? - Feel confident.

I made a template.

Good night.

Nina

Thx for this template Nina

Please see my attachment - (I like candle better that why I have both) What those green bars in with white ones please???

And do red and green histograms replace the old step ma? If so do we wait for the price to cross ema and new candle to open above/below and then wait for the right histogram colour? OR,,,,, do we have the histogram colour first and wait for the ema cross? What comes 1st now - the chicken or the egg??? Sorry for my confused.

Do we not use the step ma indicator by itself at all now?

Thx for any help

Files:
Reason: