Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 94

You should stop with this'' post this indicator'' post that indicator'' attitude.If they want to share it they share it any case.

1 reason

Pava:
Every indicator lags a little...so why place cycle on an indicator?...then cycle will lag more.....

Pava,

Good question.

I place FFT on certain indicators for 1 and only 1 reason:

Because any normalized oscillator,specially with short length, is stationary(reverts to the mean),then,FFT,MESA,Goertzel,can conceptually be applied to it in order to extract(if there is) longer term periodicity....To do so,you must use low harmonics.

To trade it,then you must resort to MTF and /or Trendline bo confirmation by price action.

S

learntrader:
could you post cuda indicator?thanks

Deivid maybe you should try here Search Results @ Forex Factory)

Your candle indicator

Mr tools,can you kindly post the indicators on your candle stick? Regards

wolero7:
Mr tools,can you kindly post the indicators on your candle stick? Regards

Hi Wolero

Posted them here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Stop "could you post"

From now i'll not share any more indicators with fucking leech who just ask indicators:my new version of all indi i'll share just with who'll paretcipate actively in the thread...

could you post

leledc:
From now i'll not share any more indicators with fucking leech who just ask indicators:my new version of all indi i'll share just with who'll paretcipate actively in the thread...

if we dont participate is because we dont know...

Ask For Help

learntrader:
if we dont participate is because we dont know...

Perhaps rather then asking for indys and pissing people off try posting charts and show that you are trying to learn? Just a suggestion.

Jim

hello

this is that try to learn that anybody answer...perhaps they dont know...this is my question,someone can help me?instead of simply adding up all the waves, is there a better way to find which cycles you want to use in the current bar?

thanks

Cycle extraction

For who talk about we don't know how to extract cycle(but we know that he wants just needle...) here is the answer in image below...There are various indi that makes this for us,but not for public thread till when some creeps won't go away from this thread.

Files:
Reason: