short?

leledc:
Simba let's go!!!

a little later not?

buy gbpjpy

147,33buy gbpjpy

what?

leledc:
No the fact is that you are here just for criticize in a destructive mode,you always want to see something bad... So this is my last post with you:you have a very bad attitude so i' won't consider you anymore...

ok,but not have to make the ball anyone...i respect your drastical decision...

Nice Trade

leledc:
Simba let's go!!!

Leledc,

Thanks for your kind contributions and for your nice trade....Keep doing so,if you don`t mind.

Regards

S

Leledc, nice trade, what's the points blue and red on your chart, can you upload it please ?

Hey guys, take a look at gy, damn this crazy beast i love ( a moment i wait this move, so good when it happen )

Big Joe:
Leledc, nice trade, what's the points blue and red on your chart, can you upload it please ? Hey guys, take a look at gy, damn this crazy beast i love ( a moment i wait this move, so good when it happen )

It is a cross hma and Scalper Bands:an idea developed from the Tma Bands of ELITE Section with my personal mod.They select the period of bands in auto by another indi of elite section to catch the cycles.I can't share.Bye

Big Joe:
Leledc, nice trade, what's the points blue and red on your chart, can you upload it please ? Hey guys, take a look at gy, damn this crazy beast i love ( a moment i wait this move, so good when it happen )

MY BEAST...

Sorry, I didn't see your post earlier. I was busy ridding the trend. 200 little pips for today. Not bad.

Big Joe:
Crazy thing this ELITE, thanks anyway If they can't win as traders, they can win with their site Woops !

Bigjoe they are indi that can be reconstruct with free indi:but you must be a very good programmer...And remeber that are indi that recalculate itself:if you don't know how too use they can be seem useless(but they aren't useless in my mind)

Reason: