Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 97

Bd9?

learntrader:
which is bd9 project?

Losstrader

Business Disclosure Nine...extremely secret project,...For your own sake,forget about it......tough guys looking for you and asking you to make your own decisions....

S

mrtools:
Possible bottom (little late by now) on Cable, cycles going up,vol. showing strength along with everything else.

================================================

Hi MrT,

Please would you mind telling me which indicator is in the bottom subframe? and IF avaliable, may I try it out, please? You have my direct e-mail address. [Page 97 Post #970 (last)]

It is a Lime/Red "wave"-like indicator which interest me in line with the SchaffTrendCycle which I use these days.

Thank you for replying.

Mr t

valeofx:
================================================

hi mrt,

please would you mind telling me which indicator is in the bottom subframe? And if avaliable, may i try it out, please? You have my direct e-mail address. [page 97 post #970 (last)]

it is a lime/red "wave"-like indicator which interest me in line with the schafftrendcycle which i use these days.

Thank you for replying.

mr t?

Tools,are u mr t?....i thought you were spiderman...;)

wow...can you sign me an autograph?....yeah,yeah,yeah

please send it by email.

Mr s

Off course, you have to pay in nature !

So many ASKholes and not enough anSHARES........

which are my duties?

SIMBA:
MMMM...You can,of course,but you have to pay your duties.

Are you willing to pay the price?

S

I do not owe anybody anything, speak clearly,what do you want?

Ask Nicely

SIMBA:
Losstrader,

Probably you haven`t realized the tough nature of Tools,he is a very tough teacher,and he is continuously asking for Respect,that elusive beast our educational system has forfgotten to emphasize for years...so,you have to pay the price by showing respect to Tools.

Sensei Tools,Please forgive my rudeness,but,could you help this guy who is beyond help?

Sayonara

S

He looks hungry

OWE?...More like a Fraternity thing

learntrader:
I do not owe anybody anything, speak clearly,what do you want?

Losstrader,

You don`t owe anybody anything,you are a perfect Replicant as everybody who reads your posts can see....If you are happy with this,then,just stay so and enjoy your ignorance because NOBODY,absolutely NOBODY will help you.

Probably you haven`t realized the tough nature of Tools,he is a very tough teacher,and he is continuously asking for Respect,that elusive beast our educational system has forgotten to emphasize for years...so,you have to pay the price by showing respect to Tools.

Since you are very far away from each other,I don`t think you can wash his truck(negative points for you,I am afraid)...but you can compensate by kowtowing ten times before you read any of his posts and showing the necessary degree of appreciation for the person you would like to be your teacher from now on.

Sensei Tools,Please forgive my rudeness,but,could you help this guy who is beyond help?

Sayonara

S

Reason: