Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 90

Undeserved

Big Joe:
Crazy thing this ELITE, thanks anyway If they can't win as traders, they can win with their site Woops !

Big Joe,

That comment was undeserved.

1-Leledc has been posting several indicators here,for free,nobody paid him to do so,so,if you like them...just say thank you very much.

2-If you don`t like them...just say nothing...BUT...Please do not criticize somebody who is helping others.

3-Elite Cost is 12$ per month...mmmm...I doubt they win with their site,It is ,IMO,a good value for money,and I dont pretend you have to agree,but,can you understand why Leledc can`t post here an indicator done in a private section?...At the same Forum?

S

leledc:
It is a cross hma and Scalper Bands:an idea developed from the Tma Bands of ELITE Section with my personal mod.They select the period of bands in auto by another indi of elite section to catch the cycles.I can't share.Bye

Crazy thing this ELITE, thanks anyway

SIMBA:
Big Joe,

That comment was undeserved.

1-Leledc has been posting several indicators here,for free,nobody paid him to do so,so,if you like them...just say thank you very much.

2-If you don`t like them...just say nothing...BUT...Please do not criticize somebody who is helping others.

3-Elite Cost is 12$ per month...mmmm...I doubt they win with their site,It is ,IMO,a good value for money,and I dont pretend you have to agree,but,can you understand why Leledc can`t post here an indicator done in a private section?...At the same Forum?

S

Sorry master ! Message edited !

God bless forex tsd and leledc ! God bless all !

Big Joe:
Sorry master ! Message edited ! God bless forex tsd and leledc ! God bless all !

Big Joe i have no problem with anyone and if i can help i'll help ...Just a clarification:i am not a member of Elite section:in the past i have been a member and i have token some indi and ideas from Master(Mladen Igorad Simba etc etc).

Good pipping to everybody and remember :don't focalize your attention to the signal of the indies because trading is another thing.When you'll realize that you can trade without these filters ,indies and other tools then you'll be ready to use them!!!

P.s.This concept was taken froom Simba

no comment.......

Files:
i_1.jpg  247 kb

Renko indicator looks good pava.What is the name?

kevinator:
Renko indicator looks good pava.What is the name?

Actually it is a bug (double bars)...I am using Fusion so charts comes out this way sometimes...it's 75 Bar Range Renkoashi_script with Easy EA to trade from trendline...I was always fascinated by clean trendlines Renko forms and was eager to violate those trendlines:)....

Pava:
Actually it is a bug (double bars)...I am using Fusion so charts comes out this way sometimes...it's 75 Bar Range Renkoashi_script with Easy EA to trade from trendline...I was always fascinated by clean trendlines Renko forms and was eager to violate those trendlines:)....

Hi Pava i have a commercial version of renko.Send me a pm if you want it.Good trading

hello leledc

leledc:
Hi Pava i have a commercial version of renko.Send me a pm if you want it.Good trading

I am interested in Renko charts,could you send me the comercial version to banesa1976@hotmail.com?thanks

pd:pava could you upload your renko indicator?

Settings

Hi guys i'm using FFT on a 5 minutes chart(EURUSD)experimenting with two settings that i'll share with you:

Setting 1

Rsi

Period:55

HarmNo13

PastBars=300

FutBars=30(you can use what do you like but i think that prediction are more stable with minimal bars)

FreqTol=0.0001

Setting 2

Rsi

Period:5

HarmNo13

PastBars=300

FutBars=30

FreqTol=0.0001

The filter is on a window with stochrsi and Double Stochastic Bressert!Till now i prefer setting one:the setting 2 is too fast

Good trading guys

Reason: