Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 91

leledc

leledc:
Hi guys i'm using FFT on a 5 minutes chart(EURUSD)experimenting with two settings that i'll share with you:

Setting 1

Rsi

Period:55

HarmNo13

PastBars=300

FutBars=30(you can use what do you like but i think that prediction are more stable with minimal bars)

FreqTol=0.0001

Setting 2

Rsi

Period:5

HarmNo13

PastBars=300

FutBars=30

FreqTol=0.0001

The filter is on a window with stochrsi and Double Stochastic Bressert!Till now i prefer setting one:the setting 2 is too fast

Good trading guys

could you send me the renko commercial version to my mail,please?thanks

ps:thanks for this configuration

banesa1976:
could you send me the renko commercial version to my mail,please?thanks ps:thanks for this configuration

This thread is for speaking about digital filters and trading :not for this kind of request that you can make in pvt...

understand

leledc:
This thread is for speaking about digital filters and trading :not for this kind of request that you can make in pvt...

sorry for the question

MacdSnake

This is my last idea...I don't know how it performs:basically is a macd based on Snake(yes it repaints)...This is an attempt to see if repaints can be controlled subtracting two MA...Below Macd classc with signal in hist and linear mode ...This indi is in test and i would like to know a thought by Simba and Malden.Thank you

Files:

leledc,

Let me answer indirectly : Brian Millard, which continued some work of Hurst, recommended in his work only 1 (one) indicator - centered Triangular Moving Average. Now snake is Centered Triangular Moving Average + some extrapolation. And since I like Millards work, the conclusion is ...

PS: attaching you one version of centered triangular MA (it was already posted on some of the public threads, but right now can not remember where, and I figure it wont hurt to post it again). I recomend it not because I wrote this version but because the code in this one is simpler and when it comes to code : the simpler it is the smaller the chance that there will be an error (and much easier to use in any further development)

regards

mladen

leledc:
This is my last idea...I don't know how it performs:basically is a macd based on Snake(yes it repaints)...This is an attempt to see if repaints can be controlled subtracting two MA...Below Macd classc with signal in hist and linear mode ...This indi is in test and i would like to know a thought by Simba and Malden.Thank you

mladen:
leledc,

Let me answer indirectly : Brian Millard, which continued some work of Hurst, recommended in his work only 1 (one) indicator - centered Triangular Moving Average. Now snake is Centered Triangular Moving Average + some extrapolation. And since I like Millards work, the conclusion is ...

PS: attaching you one version of centered triangular MA (it was already posted on some of the public threads, but right now can not remember where, and I figure it wont hurt to post it again). I recomend it not because I wrote this version but because the code in this one is simpler and when it comes to code : the simpler it is the smaller the chance that there will be an error (and much easier to use in any further development)

regards

mladen

You are right...I know about this version...Now i'll try to mod it.Thank you

mladen:
leledc,

regards

mladen

If my eyes don't lie to me, this indy is.... wow...!!!!...

Thanks a lot, Mladen ... ..!!!

fxnewbie,

Just be careful : as leledc already told, it is one of the "repainting" ones (or recalculating ones, as I used to tell). The doted part is a subject to changes (it is a part that is "extrapolated" in a certain manner and can change depending on price changes) So this one is belonging to the series that leledc is researching right now and should be used the same way those are

regards

mladen

fxnewbie:
If my eyes don't lie to me, this indy is.... wow...!!!!... Thanks a lot, Mladen ... ..!!!

non-causal indicators

anecdotal evidence

personal vendetta's

mladen:
fxnewbie,

Just be careful : as leledc already told, it is one of the "repainting" ones (or recalculating ones, as I used to tell). The doted part is a subject to changes (it is a part that is "extrapolated" in a certain manner and can change depending on price changes) So this one is belonging to the series that leledc is researching right now and should be used the same way those are

regards

mladen

Tks. a lot, Mladen. I should read previous posts before rushing to the dealer to buy the latest Mercedes

Reason: