Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 101

Loser

Pava:
Simba...life don't teach you much...does it?...you want to start again where we left off?

If you want to lose a few more rounds,np,let`s start again from where I left you,once you stand up again .

S

The point is...if you guys don't want to share your findings for some reason...keep it to yourself...no reason to post how wonderful you are...because last weekend I went to a local stream in the mountains and got 3 ounces of gold in about 4 hours...but I am not gonna tell you the exact location....

SIMBA:
If you want to lose a few more rounds,np,let`s start again from where I left you,once you stand up again . S

you only win in your own mind

At Least Look

learntrader:
how can i do this?

And to answer your question you use a bucket with soapy water and a sponge.

Pava:
The point is...if you guys don't want to share your findings for some reason...keep it to yourself...no reason to post how wonderful you are...because last weekend I went to a local stream in the mountains and got 3 ounces of gold in about 4 hours...but I am not gonna tell you the exact location....

I understand you need to keep it a secret but I would have really liked 12 ounces much more and rather then you just giving me the gold it would be better if you cashed it in for me and just handed me the money.

The point is that some posters want the nipple and can't take the time to even fake trying. So how to keep the thread alive when every time someone trys to push it forward you get a idiot who wants you to come to his house so you can set it up for it up for him becuase he can't be bothered?

Homestudy...nipple is o'k:)....mr tools...you weren't going to share...don't kid me...like I am the only reason CUDA code is not on this forum...come on!...we are not preschoolers you know...

mrtools:
Do you not know how to read, I said in capitals so hopefully you will understand CUDA IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE MADE AVAILABLE PERIOD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR ANYONE, BUT WHAT I AM CEASING POSTING IS '"TEASING" SETUPS AS YOU CALL THEM, WHEN ALL I WAS DOING IS TRYING TO SHOW THE TREND DIRECTION, TO HELP HOW I COULD, BUT APPARENTLY EVEN THIS IS NOT APPRECIATED!!!!!!!! OVER AND OUT!

REGARDS

THE TEASING,REPAINTING, AND RECALCULATING ONE OF MANY

Wait up...you made it sound like I was the reason for CUDA not being posted...because I said it repaints???....and those teaser set ups that you and simba and a few others posted...don't you think other people having indicators that you will never post, don't have abilities to use those indicators that they don't have...thanks to you... to create set ups for themselves?...I suspect that posting those set ups without releasing indicators those set ups are constructed with, have malicious intent at its core...prove me wrong if you are able to....

I believe you got the wrong impression that I want your indicators...I don't. I also don't want you and others to "tease" as you put it other members of the forum by showing your "set ups" with indicators that they CANNOT GET...times are tough now...and lot's of people who had normal life do not have that luxury anymore...and your teasing is nothing more than..............don't want to say it in public.....anyways...large group of people developed something that let's say "works"...good for them....and decided back then to not share....BACK THEN is not NOW...everything changed since "then"...how about doing something good for the first time in your life and post the f____g indicators?;)....

Removed deemed as teasing and Pava's upset because won't give him indicator

deemed as teasing by self appointed forum overseer Pava and very obvious he want indicators for himself!!!!!!!

Reason: