Suggestion to forum admins - page 75

whisperer:
OK I tried

I know, I know

Hey, Mladen! Is there any info when the elite subscription would be restored?

Fresh_Prince:
Hey, Mladen! Is there any info when the elite subscription would be restored?

There is going to be one BIG surprise regarding that (positive surprise), but please be patient and let wait till the new owner makes all the arrangements about that

mladen:
There is going to be one BIG surprise regarding that (positive surprise), but please be patient and let wait till the new owner makes all the arrangements about that

Sounds really intriguing Mladen) Keep waiting for that BIG positive surprise)

mladen:

Mladen,

Where will that positive surprise be announced?

chrisstoff:
Mladen, Where will that positive surprise be announced?

chrisstoff

Here at the forum. Don't worry. You will see it immediately when it gets public

chrisstoff:
Mladen, Where will that positive surprise be announced?

of course here,that we all could be see and feel......just our curiosity getting some long,lol.

qualm01:
Hello First new template of forum looks good.Thnx for it.But something i wonder with the new template i can not see my old posts also i have some threads,can not see them too.Why this happening?Did you delete my posts and threads?I also change the filter to all time. still some of them are missing.

qualm01

All those issues (and some that are not that obvious) are being dealt with. We hope that soon all will be as expected and as we all are used to

I would like the things to gt netter at the site, but I also see that it takes time for such big change. All in all : not bar. Thanks for opening the forum

techmac:
I would like the things to gt netter at the site, but I also see that it takes time for such big change. All in all : not bar. Thanks for opening the forum

I don't know

Right now this very thread is making us problems. There is some work that developers will have to do

Reason: