Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 98

ok

SIMBA:
Losstrader,

You don`t owe anybody anything,you are a perfect Replicant as everybody who reads your posts can see....If you are happy with this,then,just stay so and enjoy your ignorance because NOBODY,absolutely NOBODY will help you.

Probably you haven`t realized the tough nature of Tools,he is a very tough teacher,and he is continuously asking for Respect,that elusive beast our educational system has forfgotten to emphasize for years...so,you have to pay the price by showing respect to Tools.

Since you are very far away from each other,I don`t think you can wash his truck(negative points for you,I am afraid)...but you can compensate by kowtowing ten times before you read any of his posts and showing the necessary degree of appreciaton for the person you would like to be your teacher from now on.

Sensei Tools,Please forgive my rudeness,but,could you help this guy who is beyond help?

Sayonara

S

I will show respect from now to the post but I have never failed to respect anyone except when I missed my ... I did not understand very well the last part, you be my teacher?

sorry

SIMBA:
Losstrader,

You don`t owe anybody anything,you are a perfect Replicant as everybody who reads your posts can see....If you are happy with this,then,just stay so and enjoy your ignorance because NOBODY,absolutely NOBODY will help you.

Probably you haven`t realized the tough nature of Tools,he is a very tough teacher,and he is continuously asking for Respect,that elusive beast our educational system has forgotten to emphasize for years...so,you have to pay the price by showing respect to Tools.

Since you are very far away from each other,I don`t think you can wash his truck(negative points for you,I am afraid)...but you can compensate by kowtowing ten times before you read any of his posts and showing the necessary degree of appreciation for the person you would like to be your teacher from now on.

Sensei Tools,Please forgive my rudeness,but,could you help this guy who is beyond help?

Sayonara

S

simba you saw or i understood that Mr tools will be my teacher if i change my attitude?i did not undertand well the post..

learntrader:
I will show respect from now to the post but I have never failed to respect anyone except when I missed my ... I did not understand very well the last part, you be my teacher?

Learn...we need to trust you...but how can we...if you refuse to post Goetzler?

Guys, you have distracted from a theme..

hello

Pava:

pava you can rely on me,goertzel is not mine,is from crodzilla,it is his indicator so i can not post it,do you understand me?

Ages ago (3 years), during my own personal BRONZE phase, I asked Simba to take me on as a apprentice trading blacksmith, so that I may hone my skills for shaping the markets to my own design and produce equally beautiful metal works from scrap ore. He put me through the rigourous phase of testing my then mediorcre dexterity and lacking strength. He had pity on a needy commoner and lent his shop and scrolls to me. Through his guidance, I clawed and scraped my way to a SILVERy existence.

One day, during one of our usual dialogues over the bellows, he told me that I was fast becoming his equal on the anvil of markets, consistently able to easily strike pips to shape of highly sought-out upward/rightist equity curves. He then said I was ready to know a GOLDen secret. There was a Tool that existed somewhere high in the mountains that seemed to have been bestowed w/ Midas' very touch! Caveat speculator.....Explorers Beware: To find and own it'd be a perilous journey rife w/ ruses and riddles @ every turn. Little did I know that this was double speak, a pun of sorts. It wasn't a piece of hardware in the traditional sense, no. It was MR.Tools, a modern day Hephaestus, equal in legend and myth. He was 1 of 2 forex smithy's on TSD for whom Simba personally vouched, stating that he was able to do, show, and prove at least 83.9% strike rate! I would have given my best hammering indicator to just receive one lesson from this master of traders. My only obligation? Unwavering loyalty and utmost respect......as easy as shaping aluminum foil, right? Moreso said than done, my friends.

I'd venture to say that the same number of newbies that fail @ trading would be also meet w/ disaster in being a pupil under this, or any master teacher for that matter. You'd be better suited for the drudgery of a day job. Get out while you still can........

forex_for_life:
Ages ago (3 years), during my own personal BRONZE phase, I asked Simba to take me on as a apprentice trading blacksmith, so that I may hone my skills for shaping the markets to my own design and produce equally beautiful metal works from scrap ore. He put me through the rigourous phase of testing my then mediorcre dexterity and lacking strength. He had pity on a needy commoner and lent his shop and scrolls to me. Through his guidance, I clawed and scraped my way to a SILVERy existence.

One day, during one of our usual dialogues over the bellows, he told me that I was fast becoming his equal on the anvil of markets, consistently able to easily strike pips to shape of highly sought-out upward/rightist equity curves. He then said I was ready to know a GOLDen secret. There was a Tool that existed somewhere high in the mountains that seemed to have been bestowed w/ Midas' very touch! Caveat speculator.....Explorers Beware: To find and own it'd be a perilous journey rife w/ ruses and riddles @ every turn. Little did I know that this was double speak, a pun of sorts. It wasn't a piece of hardware in the traditional sense, no. It was MR.Tools, a modern day Hephaestus, equal in legend and myth. He was 1 of 2 forex smithy's on TSD for whom Simba personally vouched, stating that he was able to do, show, and prove at least 83.9% strike rate! I would have given my best hammering indicator to just receive one lesson from this master of traders. My only obligation? Unwavering loyalty and utmost respect......as easy as shaping aluminum foil, right? Moreso said than done, my friends.

I'd venture to say that the same number of newbies that fail @ trading would be also meet w/ disaster in being a pupil under this, or any master teacher for that matter. You'd be better suited for the drudgery of a day job. Get out while you still can........

Yet another warrior comes out of the bloody trenches of the market....well done!

?

Can you say that in English please?

I was a newbie too and ask Simba to teach me Bluto's Delta9 setup, which he agreed to and did then once he got me to a certain level he referred me to Mr. Tools (who taught something even more powerful that I can't share) and demanded discipline and humility, something most can't provide which is why they never make it to consistent profits....

Interesting

Pava:

So,if he doesn`t post Goertzel,you can`t trust him...BUT..If he posts it,you shouldn`t trust him,since he will have broken an agreement with crodzilla ,so he is unworthy of trust either way.

Easy way out....Goertzel is a subset of DFT(Discrete Fourier Transform),you already have enough DFT examples that do not work ,so,why asking for more ?

S

Reason: