Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 93

Big Joe:
Yes the same with me, Leledc has made a brilliant work

A week we have it, and me too it changes one of my sub-system for the best

Thanks !

I'm very glad to hear this from Mrtools and BigJoe...Please guys if you can post some screenshot with entries...Bye

I combine with cyclekrouf and get very nice results (don't remember who program this one, damn)

Files:

Big Joe:
I combine with cyclekrouf and get very nice results (don't remember who program this one, damn)

I have added just alert and corrected some bug on Kroufr extremums(in the thread TicTac),but the oscillator is by a Russian guy(Kroufr)

leledc:
I have added just alert and corrected some bug on Kroufr extremums(in the thread TicTac),but the oscillator is by a Russian guy(Kroufr)

P.s.From your chart i see you use a 4 digit broker:for 4 digit broker the option fivedigits broker has to be setted to false,because in this mode you can't see properly the arrows

A ah Yes it is you, now i remember !

Thanks for the tip.

some more shakespeare for you Mladen

mladen:
"But than [sic], after all, knowledge does not know borders ..."

ok you got me.. but do you also have an answer, that is the question!

Who has an alternative to simply adding up all the waves into 1 composite?

(with advanced phase or not)

kondrativ cylces

SIMBA:
Nasreddin had a leaky ferry-boat, and used it to row people across the river. One day his passenger was a fussy schoolteacher, and on the way across he decided to give Nasreddin a test and see how much he knew.

"Tell me, Nasreddin, what are eight sixes?"

"I've no idea."

"How do you spell magnificence?"

"I don't."

"Didn't you study anything at school?"

"No."

"In that case, half your life is lost."

Just then a fierce storm blew up, and the boat began to sink.

"Tell me, schoolteacher," said Nasreddin. "Did you ever learn to swim?"

"No."

"In that case, your whole life is lost."

P.S: The Storm repainted reality?..or ...Did it redraw it? ...Adapt...learn to swim,my friends.

S

Hi Dear all ,

Specially Dear SIMBA ,

Is your Proverb Story from Arab/Iran/Turkey/tajic.... regions folklore ?

it is familiar fro me.

I have a General question.

I have read about Kondrativ wave cycles ,

the triangular wave cycles of economic events and stocks ,....

I think the most of FFT / Digital Filter chalengers have studied the Kondrativ wave cycles.

now

How can we generate the triangular wave cycles from FFT sinusoid Harmonics , or other signal processing tools?

Regards.

OTR

X-cuse me...

Every indicator lags a little...so why place cycle on an indicator?...then cycle will lag more.....

Well,

i have a little calendar in front of my desk, and i made a mark each day i made my daily 30 pips with the fft cycle.

6 days it works, include this morning, so far so good

hello

could you post cuda indicator?thanks

Reason: