Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 86

photo

leledc:
Great thread great people!!!!!

Added some more indicator:Cycle,DeMarker,Momentum,AO,AC.For Cycle you must have Cycle_GJH4 in indi folder...Bye

P.s. Awesome Oscillator is a good choice...See below

the photo that you post is static,is not real,but in movement this indicator change of colour and repaint and it gives not this signals...

the normalized price indicator:

Files:
normalise.mq4  3 kb

learntrader:
the photo that you post is static,is not real,but in movement this indicator change of colour and repaint and it gives not this signals...

If you don't like it don't use this indi:i haven't ever said that indi repaint or not,i don't care ,i'm just trying to improve the indi (it isn't mine).This indi isn't like all others indi,and it isn't for everybody...If someone read all previous messages in this thread could find all information...This is a digital filter,it gives an idea on how the trend is going...As Simba has yet said,the indi can recalculate itself and then stabilize itself...But i repeat if you think that this indi is useless why do you write to me in private and write here over and over again?Good luck

leledc:
Vers 1.3.2

I have corrected a bug about the arrows and lines :now you can add two or more indi in one chart and have for all lines and arrow.Before two or more indi in one chart couldn't stay together.And i have rewrite some var in the code and now is more readable(this is just for coder...)

I hope that you like this little change and below there is a "static screenshot"...Do you have ever seen a dynamic screenshot????

Where's indi ?

Don't worry about pava, he/she will stay a forever NOOB !

About dynamic shot, yes i already see ones, i think it's in a gif format, but don't know how to make them, sorry.

Big Joe:
Where's indi ?

About dynamic shot, yes i already see ones, i think it's in a gif format, but don't know how to make them, sorry.

Sorry i forgot to attach the indi...Now is in the message...I have answered to learntarder not Pava.But i haven't problem with anyone:i 'm here to help others and trade together!

Thanks!

leledc:
Vers 1.3.2

I have corrected a bug about the arrows and lines :now you can add two or more indi in one chart and have for each one lines and arrow.Before two or more indi in one chart couldn't stay together.And i have rewrite some var in the code and now is more readable(this is just for coder...)

I hope that you like this little change and below there is a "static screenshot"...Do you have ever seen a dynamic screenshot????

You are the man/woman!

Pip:
You are the man/woman!

Man is better...

Thanks

leledc:
Vers 1.3.2

I have corrected a bug about the arrows and lines :now you can add two or more indi in one chart and have for each one lines and arrow.Before two or more indi in one chart couldn't stay together.And i have rewrite some var in the code and now is more readable(this is just for coder...)

Leledc,

Thank you for sharing this work!!!!!!! I will post some trades using this.

Jim

??????????????????????????

Big Joe:
Where's indi ?

small joe...that was uncalled for.....

homestudy:
Leledc,

Thank you for sharing this work!!!!!!! I will post some trades using this.

Jim

I hope you'll improve your trading style !!!But the FFt indicator is a work of "gwpr"and our thanks should go to him!!!Bye guys

Files:
Reason: