Ichimoku - page 11

Situation was changed on M30 timeframe also:

support/resistance is 1.2019 and 1.2036.

If price riches 1.1995 we go buy, if 1.2060 - sell.

Situation did not changed on M15 timeframe (according to Maksigen trading system, Braintrading system and Ichimoku): still buy is going on.

I stoped to follow this subject on M15. Because it is really difficult to predict something on M15 timeframe: situation on M15 timeframe was changed 2 times already and now is buy once again and this situation may be changed as well soon.

But nothing was changed on M30 timeframe.

So I stoped looking for these timeframes.

For people who are using maksigen system and Braintrading system.

Width of the channel is 43 pips.

Flat was finished on M15 timeframe.

Buy on M15 with the stop before 1.2059 (first target) and 1.2069 (second target).

For the people trading on breakout (Maksigen trading system): buy stop order at 1.2048.

Sell signal on Braintrading M30.

The signal is not confirmed (not validated) and the market is dangerous now.

Ichi

My EOD thoughts.

The daily finished with a small black candle which formed within the cloud and maintained a position just below the 200 MA. Indications are there could possibly be one more spike higher to test the weekly base cloud for resistance whilst at the same time completing a 3 wave sequence. When taking into consideration the bearish nature of the weekly chart it indicates the price should then retreat lower, perhaps to the 1900 area where the situation can be re-evaluated.

Sam

Ichi

My EOD thoughts.

The daily spot chart printed a Shooting Star/Inverted Hammer, neither of which are in a pattern perfect position. The long spike tested the cloud and Kijun, but the body closed in a position at the lower edge the bearish cloud and still below the 200 MA. Tenkan and Sekou A have started to droop and when also taking into consideration the bearish nature of the weekly chart it indicates the price could still retreat lower, perhaps to 1900 +/- area where the situation can be re-evaluated.

Sam

Am I alone ?

or are there any others prepared to make a comment.

Great thread i think ichi strategy is really good one but do you guys take into account fib support/resistance or pivots or rely heavily on ichi ad no other indicators

One

Thanks for your question.

Ichi is a method that actually should stand alone and be obvious with 'one glance'.

However, being an experienced trader using other TA methods for many years I feel Ichi benefits from the use of supporting methods such as Fibonacci, Gann, Elliott Wave, etc.

Cheers - Sam

samarkand:
One

Thanks for your question.

Ichi is a method that actually should stand alone and be obvious with 'one glance'.

However, being an experienced trader using other TA methods for many years I feel Ichi benefits from the use of supporting methods such as Fibonacci, Gann, Elliott Wave, etc.

Cheers - Sam

Great!

i love to hear comments from expierenced traders as that would be great learning expierence i just use fibonacci for trading s/r lvls with stochastic and sometimes rsi been doing good for last 2 years actually 1.8 i'll look more inside this ichimoiku thread

One

samarkand:

Am I alone ?

or are there any others prepared to make a comment.

You are not alone.

I am busy now moving all Brainwashing/Braibntrading systems to the new section.

Reason: