BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 23

Just names are the same.

May be I need to re-name our Braintrading system.

Because if I am talking abou Braintrading system I mean our system (not original one).

crepuscular:
Newdigital, I have been reading but I still don't understand how you are confirming trades with I-XO on tf30.

I loaded the template for the tf30 and there are so many things on the screen its hard to tell whats going on.

More specifically I don't understand I-XO, I have looked over the forum but I am not sure what its telling me.

Thanks for your help..

Rules for M30 are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172939/page13

You may understand this I-XO indicator from the image attached.

Trading on M30 is risky. That is why I am using many indicators for the confirming the signals. And I recommend to use the specific time to trade (not 24/7).

Personally I prefer H1 timeframe with the other rules.

All the rules are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173181

Files:
gbpusd_m30.gif  35 kb

And it was yesterday on EURUSD (see image).

It was good confirmed sell signal.

Files:

But that sell on EURUSD yesterday was near daily resistance line for that day. That is why I did not tell anything about that sell. I wanted to irnore sell yesterday on my trading.

Why I wanted to ignore this sell signal on EURUSD yesterday?

Because it was uptrend on Ichimoku Brain H4 chart. Price tried to be reversed. But still uptrend. And there were many signals with contradiction with each other. But it was uptrend on Ichimokuand flat: all the lines of Ichimoku indicator were moving in strict horizontal way. Flat.

First: resistance line was just near.

The second reason: I estimated just few pips in profit for that day because I am using this system on M30 timeframe on day time only.

We can see from the image that the price is trying to be reversed to downtrend on H4 tf. Just trying. Tenkan-sen (red color line) is coming near Kijun-sen line (blue color line) and Chinkou Span line (white color) is coming near the price trying to cross (indicating future possible downtrend). But all these lines are moving in horizontal way. And first local resistance line is 1.2117 on H4 tf.

Flat. Not trading time. Price is waiting for some news probably.

But the cloud of Ichimoku indicator was changed the color to the sell already.

Thus we are not trading on this condition untill we will have some signal to trade.

Files:

On Ichimoku Braintrading Chart on D1 timeframe we see uptrend. But we have feeble sell signal today on the closed daily bar. Price is trying to be reversed to downtrend. But there is resistance line on the border of the cloud (1.2033 on d1 tf) and support line on 1.2206. Market was opened on 1.2160 today.

So it is risky to enter sell on d1 timeframe just having 1 not very good sell signal just near support/resistance lines exact opposite the main d1 trend tendency.

Files:

On the weekly Ichimoku Braintrading Chart the price is on downtrend with two good buy signals. But still downtrend. The price is reversing to uptrend. But the price was stoped by resistance line (it was 1.1818 in that time). Then the price was trying to do up and was stoped by 1.2198 line and are still near this line just floating. Flat.

Files:

So when I am using Braintrading system on M30 timeframe I am also looking on the other chart with H4, D1 and W1 timeframes (Ichimoku Braintrading Chart for example) just to understand what's on now.

Because it is risky to trade on M30 tf.

newdigital:
Why I wanted to ignore this sell signal on EURUSD yesterday?

Because it was uptrend on Ichimoku Brain H4 chart. Price tried to be reversed. But still uptrend. And there were many signals with contradiction with each other. But it was uptrend on Ichimokuand flat: all the lines of Ichimoku indicator were moving in strict horizontal way. Flat.

First: resistance line was just near.

The second reason: I estimated just few pips in profit for that day because I am using this system on M30 timeframe on day time only.

We can see from the image that the price is trying to be reversed to downtrend on H4 tf. Just trying. Tenkan-sen (red color line) is coming near Kijun-sen line (blue color line) and Chinkou Span line (white color) is coming near the price trying to cross (indicating future possible downtrend). But all these lines are moving in horizontal way. And first local resistance line is 1.2117 on H4 tf.

Flat. Not trading time. Price is waiting for some news probably.

But the cloud of Ichimoku indicator was changed the color to the sell already.

Thus we are not trading on this condition untill we will have some signal to trade.

What color of cloud is buy/sell signal?

Also what's the setting of Ichimoku for different timeframe(4H,daily,weekly)?

phildunn:
What color of cloud is buy/sell signal? Also what's the setting of Ichimoku for different timeframe(4H,daily,weekly)?

Default. 9; 26; 52.

It is not a color exactly. It's like line image. Shading. When the direction of the trend is changing the cloud is "reversing" changing the shading color also.

Reason: