Ichimoku - page 28

zai7777:
Hi

anyone success using this ichimoku EA?

I myself a follower of kumotrader from FF. I just look at the kumo and applied it to 3 ducks method. If price in 4H and 1H are above kumo, I will look and wait for opportunity to buy from 5M. So does if the price in 1H and 4H below kumo, I'll go short.

Price is duck. Kumo is water. If the duck is above water, I swim. If duck is below water, I dive.

Nice explanation! I kinda like ichimoku but never tried to learn it...

Cronex Taichi

Hey Peoples,

Anyone use the strategy? I haven't seen much talk about it, but I have had pretty good results on all time frames with it. I am curious if anyone has any alerts for the Cronex Demarker or the Cronex Taichi. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

Hi all, what about ishimoku? Its a bad system or not, somebady have profit or not?

sesh_t:
Hi all, what about ishimoku? Its a bad system or not, somebady have profit or not?

Ichimoku is a trend trading indicator or system. A lot of professional traders using ichimoku for analysis.

How to use multi timeframe trading with Ichimoku ?

Hi,

I'm trying to find a strategy for trading the Ichimoku using multi timeframe.

Basically, I'm checking the H4 timeframe to determine the direction of the price (bullish above the cloud and bearish below the cloud).

Then I want to check the M30 timeframe to find the correction point and then enter on the M5 timeframe.

The problem is that I don't know what to look for on the M30 timeframe.

Should I use a Stochastic to wait for an overbought situation? Or can I use the Ichimoku too? Basically, a correction can be located, when using Ichimoku, when the Chinkou Span is in the price area or when the price is in the cloud or when the Kijun Sen is becoming flat.

But I don't understand what I should look for exactly. If for example the price is crossing above the cloud, then I should no more go short on the M5 timeframe, right?

For the entry on the M5 timeframe, something like the price closing above/below the cloud and the Chinkou Span being above/below the price should be a good entry signal.

Can anybody explain me what I should look for on the M30 timeframe (mid timeframe)?

Daniel

Finding Possible Correction Area using Ichimoku

Hi,

I'm trying to create a function that will tell me if the market is trading using the Ichimoku indicator.

I'm using the following condition:

-price closing in the cloud during the last 10 bars;

-Chinkou Span(26-period in the past) in the range of the 10 bars between 26-Period and 16-period. This would mean that Chinkou Span is about to collide with the proce area, but is there a better condition for that?

- Kijun Sen flat for at least 5 successives bars among the last 10 bars.

Or should I use a Stochastic indicator telling me if it is overbought or oversold?

Or is there an other even better solution?

I hope you can help me.

Best regards,

Dvarrin

I am trying Ichimoku with TrendMagic (no, I don't have details, results, profits, etc. yet). Gives good signals except when the market is choppy/ranging.

But I have to use it on lower timeframes, M15 or H1 - cant afford a large stoploss level as required if trading higher timeframes.

One question:

Many people say to check the higher timeframes to see if they agree with the trading timeframe. For example, If I get a long signal on M15, check if same signal generated on H1 and H4. But if I do that, I trade very rarely.

Why not check the timeframes LOWER than the trading timeframe? They would give more detail and react faster to a change in trend, I think.

This is Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen cross as a histogram. Its mtf with alerts at color change.

Mrtools

mrtools:
This is Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen cross as a histogram. Its mtf with alerts at color change.

Nice one !

Would it be possible for you to make Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen cross as a Oscillator ( macd type )

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Mrtools

mrtools:
Hi Secretcode, Thanks for the very good idea, here's the macd like version, still mtf with alerts.

SUPERB !!!

Thank You

secretcode

Reason: