Ichimoku - page 4

Newdigital,

Any more info on the Ichimoku or have you abondoned this indicator?

By the way, thanks very much on the info. This is the most info that I've found on the indicator anywhere in English.

Frank.

fthomas:
Newdigital,

Any more info on the Ichimoku or have you abondoned this indicator?

By the way, thanks very much on the info. This is the most info that I've found on the indicator anywhere in English.

Frank.

I will finish with BrainTrading System then will finish with digital filters and will come back to Ichimoku.

I want to describe the trading systems based on Ichimoku indicator.

In Japanese, "sen" means line.

"Tenkan" means conversion.

"Kijun" means average or standerd.

"Senkou" means faster, and "chinkou" means later.

Some traders say he only uses Ichimoku, dosen't need other indicator.

But I don't understand Ichimoku well.

I know Japanese language, but I am a beginner about trading.

muram:

"A Japanese charting technique developed early in 20th century is enjoyng renewed popularity"

Ichimoku Charts

by Ken Muranaka

So Ichimoku is the Japanese tradition. Strongly recommended.

muram:

I am not joking about the tradition. Do you know how difficult to receive the information about Ichimoku trading strategies? Very difficult. There are few book and articles and few people only in Western countries and in Russia are trading professionally using this indicator. Because Ichimoku trading strategies are based on the trading experience and practics. Some people call it 'trading secrets'. There are many trading strategies based on this indicator and many of them in Japanese language. And I am not ready to understand this language yet.

I know that this indicator was not developed for the forex. It was adapted to the forex market. Muram, if you are able to get some information in Japanese please share with us (in English). Simple description will be enough.

hello sir,

please explain me briefly about ichikomu because i dont understood please explain briefly.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

knvsantosh:
hello sir,

please explain me briefly about ichikomu because i dont understood please explain briefly.

regards,

k.n.v.santosh

Knvsantosh,

This indicator is not simple.

It has several buy signals and several sell signals, you may estimate the flat market and support and resistance lines. You may also predict the price movement. On D1 timeframe mainly. I explained about all the signals and lines in this thread. I explained everything.

I can not repeat it in few posts. Now I am busy with subscription section posting some statements for the one month forward testing.

Besides it is useless without candlesticks analysis and without patterns and my knowledge is not enough to know about candle/patterns. If somebody starts the thread about candle analysis and all the patterns I will join and we will estimate this trading system.

I know that some brokers are predicting the price movement using this indicator on D1 timeframe. Alpari, for example, using this indicator as a main indicator for the forecasting and analysis.

Knvsantosh,

Try to understand what I posted on this thread. Because if I re-mind myself about this Ichimoku I will not stop and will continue posting here and will start to trade. But it can not do it in right way without condles/patterns. That is why I stoped. Somebody should continue this thread concerning the candles/patterns and I will join. And in the end of this thread we will trade (forward).

Tenkan_Kinjun_Cross_Alert

Hi,

I've been searching everywhere, I could not find any signal and alert for Tenkan and Kinjun Cross. It would be very useful for anyone who wants to try the Ichimoku. I know nothing about programing unfortunately. Is there anyone willing to help to make it please?

Maybe I am asking too much.

Anyway, thanks.

Rgds - Ben

Starting trading

I have beginning trading with ichimoku.

The simple way to follow is the cross, and act buy sell of that.

The problems comes when the price isn't going stright up or down, or like today, down quick. When shall we close position, when the price comes in to the cloud?

Files:
bild.jpg  65 kb

Anyone knowing if there is an ichimoku ea for metatrader which buy/sells by itself?

Reason: