Ichimoku - page 10

And we have very good thread which may be usefull as well:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

and especially

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173123

Newmetal

You mention 3 mildly bearish signals on EUR.

3 signals for sell. Not strong signals.

Can you please confirm which they are. I am presuming:

Kumo Break

Senkou Crossover

Kijun Crossed by price action.

I presume we are now only waiting for Tenkan to cross Kijun, and Chikou to break through the price plot?

Thankyou - Sam

samarkand:
Newmetal

You mention 3 mildly bearish signals on EUR.

Can you please confirm which they are. I am presuming:

Kumo Break

Senkou Crossover

Kijun Crossed by price action.

I presume we are now only waiting for Tenkan to cross Kijun, and Chikou to break through the price plot?

Thankyou - Sam

New daily bar was opened below the cloud. And the cloud changed the direction aleady to the downtrend. I do not remember about the 3rd signal. Probably I was thing that the price was crosses all support/resistance lines (border of the cloud).

Yes we are waiting for Chinkou (or Tenkan-Kijun). Because the cloud may change the direction once again to the uptrend, and the price may go up and cross the cloud once again as well. So these signals are not strong. We need to wait for Chinkou or Tenkan-Kijun to see the situation. But today is Friday and the price may go to the direction which is opposite to the weekly direction (as usual). So I think we should wait Monday (if no any news today).

But according to Braintrading on D1 it is sell signal already (from today morning).

Maksigen system is still showing uptrend but if the price breaks 1.1951 it will be sell signal as well.

On the way down the price should break 1.1954, 1.1951 (sell signal is on this price) and 1,1938 (it is Maksigen trading system). On the way up we have 1.1986 (it the price breaks this 1.1986 we should place buy order according to Maksigen trading system).

According to the Ichimoku D1 everything is ok with downtrend. On the way up we have the borders of the cloud as resistance lines.

Thankyou Newdigital

IMHO Weekly looks bearish with a large Harami just below the Kumo which is deepening.

Sam

I will not attach the charts because the situation is not very clear now and timeframes/systems are in contradiction with each other.

Ichimoku, W1 timeframe.

Yes you are right: bearish. Downtrend.

But all the Ichimoku lines are moving in horizonral way: flat. Market is very dangerous now.

But Chinkou-span line came to the price almost crossed it. If this Chinkou line crosses the price on horizontal way so we will have very difficult and choppy April. If this Chinkou line will have acute angle of entrance we will have very good uptrend and will be able to make good profit. Let's see.

Braintrading W1.

Downtrend. Too late to open the order because price is trying to be reversed.

Maksigen Trading system. W1 timeframe.

The price is floating between dynamic support/resistance lines: 1.1825 and 1.2206. If price will cross 1.1285 - sell. If 1.2712 - buy.

But now is flat.

Ichimoku, D1 timeframe.

Price is reversing to the uptrend. But the cloud is very thin so it may be changed every time.

Braintrading D1.

Downtrend is still going on the 3rd day already.

Maksigen Trading system. D1 timeframe.

Downtrend with resistance 1.1950.

If the price crosses 1.2206 we may go buy.

No any possible sell orders were indicated now.

Ichimoku, H4 timeframe.

Flat. Price came to the resistance 1.2032 (border of the cloud) trying to go up.

Braintrading H4.

Very good buy signal was 3 day ago. The price did not move too far from the entry point and the signal to buy is still very very strong.

Maksigen Trading system. H4 timeframe.

Price is floating between support/resusistance lines 1.1950 and 1.2059. Flat. If price will cross 1.2212 we may go buy.

Ichimoku, M30 timeframe.

We are not using Ichimoku indicator on M30 timeframe.

Braintrading M30.

Uptrend generally. But price is trying to be reversed down from early morning with no big success till now.

Maksigen Trading system. M30 timeframe.

On the way down the price has the following resistance lines:

- 1.2019;

- 1.1997 (if the price will cross this 1.1997 we may go sell - sell stop order).

On the way up we have the following resistance:

- 1.2043;

- 1.2049;

- 1.2070 ((if the price will cross this 1.2070 we may go buy - buy stop order).

Ichimoku, M15 timeframe.

Downtrend is still going on (more than 20 pips in profit till now).

Braintrading M15.

It was downtrend (more than 20 pips in profit) and price is reversing now to the local uptrend. May be sucessfully. May be not. Just trying to be reversed to the up.

Maksigen Trading system. M15 timeframe.

Downtrend with resistance with 1.2019. Support lines are 1.2032 and 1.2038. No any possible buy or sell orders were indicated on M15 timeframe using this Maksigen system.

newdigital:

Maksigen Trading system. M30 timeframe.

On the way down the price has the following resistance lines:

- 1.2019;

- 1.1997 (if the price will cross this 1.1997 we may go sell - sell stop order).

On the way up we have the following resistance:

- 1.2043;

- 1.2049;

- 1.2070 ((if the price will cross this 1.2070 we may go buy - buy stop order).

Suddenly it was changed (for Maksigen system M30 timeframe only):

- if the price crosses 1.2050 we go buy (buy stop at the price of 1.2050);

- if 1.2001 we go sell.

And support/resistance lines are 1.2019 and 1.2032.

Braintrading M30. Uptrend generally. But price is trying to be reversed down from early morning with no big success till now.

Price is trying to go buy.

Ichimoku, M15 timeframe.

Downtrend is still going on (more than 20 pips in profit till now).

Braintrading M15.

It was downtrend (more than 20 pips in profit) and price is reversing now to the local uptrend. May be sucessfully. May be not. Just trying to be reversed to the up.

Maksigen Trading system. M15 timeframe.

Downtrend with resistance with 1.2019. Support lines are 1.2032 and 1.2038. No any possible buy or sell orders were indicated on M15 timeframe using this Maksigen system.

And very good buy now (right now!) on M15 timeframe using Ichimoku M15 and Braintrading M15.

newdigital:
For people who are using maksigen system and Braintrading system.

Width of the channel is 43 pips.

Flat was finished on M15 timeframe.

Buy on M15 with the stop before 1.2059 (first target) and 1.2069 (second terget).

For the people trading on breakout (Maksigen trading system): buy stop order at 1.2048.

It is an image illustrating it.

Please note: Trading inside the Maksigen channel is very risky because everything may be changed.

Files:
m15_3.gif  34 kb

On the way to uptrend price is trying to break resistance 1.2032.

I stoped looking for M15 timeframe as i am not trading on this M15.

Reason: