Ichimoku - page 15

Good Morning

Ichi update.

Weekly

I mentioned on the 28th March

"Indications are there could possibly be one more spike higher to test the weeklybase cloud for resistance whilst at the same time completing a 3 wave sequence (A,B,C)"- marked i,ii,iii on the chart - please see graphic.

As anticipated, this is exactly what has occured.

Technically the Chikou cannot be classed as throught the plot, and although Tenkan has already crossed Kijun the chart is still bearish when considering all other indicators.

The daily is still techinically bullish and has been so since the 30th March, however for medium-long term traders the weekly would still need to confirm an entry. Cloud color is bearish.

Cheers - Samar

Files:

newdigital:
Ichimoku, W1 timeframe (see image weekly.gif).

We see that uptrend was started already. But Kijun-sen line was crossed Tenkan-sen line (ren line and blue one) in almost horizontal direction. Besides the nearest resistance line is the border of the cloud and it is about 1.2369 (it is not so far because it is weekly timeframe). It indicates the choppy market now and in the near future.

Braintrading W1.

Uptrend.

Maksigen Trading system. W1 timeframe(see image weekly_maksi.gif).

Flat. The price is floating mainly between 1.2206 and 1.1825.

- buy stop order at 1.2739;

- sell stop at 1.1292.

No channel were indicated for this system for W1 timeframe.

Nothing was changed seriously on W1 timeframe.

Some changes on Maksigen Trading system only: uptrend with resistance at 1.2331.

newdigital:
Ichimoku, D1 timeframe (image daily.gif).

Uptrend. It is too late to open the buy already (i am talking now about D1 timeframe only). But I did not see any indication abut future possible (visible) downtrend: cloud did not change the direction in the future. So it will be very choppy uptrend.

Braintrading D1.

It was very good and fully confirmed buy signal 4 days ago.

Maksigen Trading system. D1 timeframe.

Uptrend is still going on with resistance of 1.2304 and the following support lines:

- 1.2020;

D1 timeframe.

It was nothing to changed on D1 timeframe on Ichimoku chart and Braintrading chart. It was uptrend. Now is flat. With possible future downtrend. Maksigen Sysytem indicates the downtrend with resistance at 1.2062.

But it is too late to go anywhere.

newdigital:
Ichimoku, H4 timeframe.

It is uptrend. But the price is trying to be reversed and Ichimoku cloud was changed the direction to the downtend already.

Everything may be changed.

Braintrading H4.

Downtrend.

Good signal was 1 hour ago.

But now is too late to enter sell.

Maksigen Trading system. H4 timeframe.

The chart looks like battlefield after battle. Sorry but i came too late with this analysis. So now is flat with support/resistance: 1.2331 and 1.2208. Probably the price will float between these two lines. Sell stop order is 1.2036 now that is too far from the recent price.

Ichimoku, H4 timeframe

Flat.

Braintrading H4.

Flat.

Maksigen Trading system. H4 timeframe.

Flat.

newdigital:
Braintrading M30.

It was sell signal half an hour ago.

Maksigen Trading system. M30 timeframe.

Nearest resistance is 1.2167. Low for this day is 1.2165. Support lines are 1.2205 1.2211. Sell stop at 1.2112. Buy stop at 1.2261.

Braintrading M30

Downtrend.

Maksigen Trading system. M30 timeframe.

Downtrend.

Nearest support line is 1.2105. Resistance - 1.2098.

Sell stop - 1.2087.

Buy stop - 1.2117.

newdigital:
Ichimoku, M15 timeframe.

It was good sell signal 1 hour ago. Downtrend with the target 1.2168 or 1.2170.

Braintrading M15.

Good sell signals was 1 hour ago. Downtrend from yesterday. Very risky to trade now because the price is trying to be reversed to uptrend. According to all the indicators this downtrend is finishing already. But everything may be changed because of M15 timeframe.

Maksigen Trading system. M15 timeframe.

The price is floating between 1.2206 and 1.2167.

Ichimoku, M15 timeframe.

It is downtrend gererally. But uptrend was started right now (may be local uptrend).

Braintrading M15

Downtrend is finishing.

Maksigen Trading system. M15 timeframe

Width of the channel is 13 pips: not trading.

Flat. (uptrend - corrected right now). The price is floating between 1.2106 and 1.2098.

Sell stop at 1.2087.

Buy stop at 1.2117.

Igorad made very good Ichimoku indicator (attached) based on fractal channel.

I tested this indicator for the about two weeks comparing this indicator with standard Ichimoku creating several templates etc.

Later on I will continue posting everything about Ichimoku including this FractalIchimoku.

Maksigen Trading system.

Those days were a good time for the people trading MaksiGen trading system (see image).

Support is 1.2854.

Sell stop may be 1.2743.

Resistance 1.2933 and 1.2957.

Buy stop order may be at 1.3042.

Ichimoku.

Ichimoku, H4.

On the next image we see uptrend which was started long time ago (H4). Price tried to be reversed several times already but nothing was happened on the closed bar.

Ichimoku, D1.

It is uptrend on D1 timeframe as well.

Nothing was indicating for the possible reversal except the cloud which was changed the direction to the downtrend already.

Ichimoku, W1.

Good uptrend.

Weekly bar was closed above the cloud. And the border of the cloud is the support line now. But the cloud is coming down so it may be some correction but I think it is for H1 or H4 timeframe only (not big one).

Files:
1_maksi.gif  31 kb
2_ichi.gif  25 kb
3_ichi.gif  31 kb

Want to remind about Ichimoku indicator with alert.

I'm using the KS Robot 1 5 jpy 15m on a 1 hr EURUSD test but whenever I change the lot size to anything but .1 it doesn't give me any trades....how come??

Reason: