Ichimoku - page 13

And too late for USDJPY: buy stop should be at 117.48.

Sorry but came late.

It is not late on USDCHF:

- sell stop at 1.3013;

- buy stop at 1.3070.

Ok i rephrase the question looking at here there were sell orders so are you guys still selling gbpusd. Just watching this thread for forcasting.

One:
Ok i rephrase the question looking at here there were sell orders so are you guys still selling gbpusd. Just watching this thread for forcasting.

It was sell stop order. Yesterday in the morning.

According to one system only on M15 timeframe.

I am doing this forecasting every morning mostly for myself and I did not know that somebody will follow it.

Situation with sell stop and buy stop orders are changing all the time. It is dynamically moved resistance lines.

Well.

Tomorrow I will give some analysis.

But I am doing it on EURUSD.

I will try to do it for GBPUSD as well.

But please note that this forecasting is nothing with my ability: I am reading the charts with the indicators only. So everybody can do it with no problem. And it is not forecasting. It is evaluation of the situation.

newdigital:
It was sell stop order. Yesterday in the morning.

According to one system only on M15 timeframe.

I am doing this forecasting every morning mostly for myself and I did not know that somebody will follow it.

Situation with sell stop and buy stop orders are changing all the time. It is dynamically moved resistance lines.

Well.

Tomorrow I will give some analysis.

But I am doing it on EURUSD.

I will try to do it for GBPUSD as well.

But please note that this forecasting is nothing with my ability: I am reading the charts with the indicators only. So everybody can do it with no problem. And it is not forecasting. It is evaluation of the situation.

Right, i'll keep that in my mind. I trade my own system and do not follow anybody else i am just following this thread for being interested the way ichimoku works . Keep evaluating it's interesting and very advanced system

One.

Hi One and All

IMHO

Gbp.Usd still looks like a short

(Ichi gave a sell on the weekly from 1.8246 which is now showing 875 pips profit)

Eur.Usd is still a short on Ichi weekly although daily signals are confused at the moment.

I am short again from 1.2165

Cheers - Sam

Ichi Update

EUR.USD day traders picked up some nice pips yesterday.

I closed off my shorts +102 which was very pleasing,

and anyone shorting the GBP as mentioned yesterday

should have made some pocket money.

Lets look at another pair using Ichi - USD.JPY

The weekly chart gave a confirmed signal w/e 10 June 05

at 10863. This move has been in profit upto a maximum 1276 pips

at one point, and the action may be heading for even higher territory.

Because, by adding some Western techniques we see a

Symmetrical Triangle, and this would normally be classed

as a continuation pattern of the previous trend, so perhaps

there is still more to come.

Cheers - Sam

Files:

samarkand:
Ichi Update

EUR.USD day traders picked up some nice pips yesterday.

I closed off my shorts +102 which was very pleasing,

and anyone shorting the GBP as mentioned yesterday

should have made some pocket money.

Lets look at another pair using Ichi - USD.JPY

The weekly chart gave a confirmed signal w/e 10 June 05

at 10863. This move has been in profit upto a maximum 1276 pips

at one point, and the action may be heading for even higher territory.

Because, by adding some Western techniques we see a

Symmetrical Triangle, and this would normally be classed

as a continuation pattern of the previous trend, so perhaps

there is still more to come.

Cheers - Sam

Good trading nice analysis.

One.

Good Morning

Ichi update.

I mentioned on the 28th

"Indications are there could possibly be one more spike higher to test the weekly base cloud for resistance whilst at the same time completing a 3 wave sequence" (A,B,C)

In yesterdays daily move EUR closed higher on a long white candle which has currently pushed the weekly plot into its cloud base - (however, there are still 3 days to go to complete this candle). Please see graphic.

All elements appear to be in place except one to turn the weeklychart into a buy situation. The one element required is the Kumo break out, and that may take another 400-500 pips move higher before the sun is seen above the cloud.

The daily turned techinically bullish on the 30th March, however for medium-long term traders the weekly would need to confirm. It should be noted that Kumo formation remains in bearish hue and is nowhere near crossing over as yet. An entry based on those completed signals would have gathered a maximum of 116-180 pips in 3 days although the SL would have needed to be rather large to keep all entries in the trade .

Cheers - Sam

Files:

EURUSD.

Ichimoku, W1 timeframe.

We have good signal for uptrend. But not all the signals. And resistance is 1.2369. It maybe choppy market with final uptrend (generally let's say).

Braintrading W1.

Flat.

Maksigen Trading system. W1 timeframe.

Price broke 1.2206 resistance. Good day to place buy order for the people trading on the breakout of the first resistance line. For the people trading on breakout of all resistance we have the following:

- buy stop order at 1.2739;

- sell stop at 1.1292.

No channel were indicated for this system for W1 timeframe.

Ichimoku, D1 timeframe.

Uptrend. Nearest support line is 1.2070 so everything may be happened.

Braintrading D1.

Very good uptrend during the 4 days already.

Maksigen Trading system. D1 timeframe.

Uptrend with resistance 1.2276.

If you are trading on the bbreak out all the resistance lines so use the following:

if the price crosses 1.2315 we may go buy, if 1,2228 - sell stop order.

Ichimoku, H4 timeframe.

It was uptrend. But it is flat now 1 day already.

Braintrading H4.

Very good buy signal was some days ago. If you are trading on H4 timeframe so it is too late to buy now.

Maksigen Trading system. H4 timeframe.

Uptrend with resistance of 1.2283.

If 1.2228 - sell stop order.

No any possible buy stop order was indicated.

Ichimoku, M30 timeframe.

We are not using Ichimoku indicator on M30 timeframe.

Braintrading M30.

Uptrend generally. Now is flat.

Maksigen Trading system. M30 timeframe.

Price is floating between 1.2283 and 1.2260.

Ichimoku, M15 timeframe.

Price is in cloud. Flat.

Braintrading M15.

Downtrend is starting. But the situation may be changed very quickly. Because of M15 timeframe.

Maksigen Trading system. M15 timeframe.

Width of the channel is 40 pips. Good trading day. Now is flat. Nearest support/resistance is 1.2283 and 1.2260. If price cross 1.2228 - sell (sell stop order at 1.2228). No any possible buy stop order was indicated.

Reason: