BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system - page 5

cookie971:
newdigital,

Now i found on tsd, a mtf braintrend indicator, I find it excellent to confirm trades for those who are on the secure side like I am. I think it would be better if there were four timeframes instead of three, what do you think ? Here is a screenshot. I'm not very fond of EAs but I'm actually starting to believe that this system with somework will be profitable on the long run. I think you can use MTF braintrend for confirmed automated entries.

Cheers mate,

CookieMonster

hi Cookie ,

where did you get the mtf indi ? i would like to test the indi with braintraing EA

jurik on bt

Did a code cleanup somewhat on the old BT indicators and added a jurik mod idea i found from somewhere's else!

Just some example of the trades using this BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system: the trades were made on the direction according to Ichimoku D1 system/chart/indicator.

Most good thing in this system is that we can use small deposit size for trading.

Just want to say that this subChart indicator from this post is very good. It is the images I made yesterday here.

And for today - some few trades were made using this BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system with this subchart indicator.

USDCHF:

USDJPY:

And it is the settings of this indicator I found

This indicator will be on the top right corner of the chart.

All the trades are closed.

It is the statement:

Most profitable trade was for GBPUSD:

It was the trades with this new sub window indicator.

I just spend half an hour only (to open the trades) because it is semi automatic method: I open the trade and this trade are managed by BrainTrading semi-automatic EA.

Starting deposit was 500 dollars (because stop loss level for this system is very small sometimes so if loss - small loss).

Why?

Look at the images for the explanation on evaluation charts:

This so called evaluation charts are taken from ASCTrend system elite section thread and Market condition indicators/tools elite section thread.

The other way to see it and to understand - it is Double Stochastic indicator: in our case - this indicator came from totally oversold (0) to fully overbough (100) area and came back just within 3 hours only

Indicator is attached.

By the way - it is very good indicator which is helping a lot in case of some difficult market situation.

Some explanation about "killing market" for today:

it is EURUSD, M30 timeframe - lossing for both sides for the about 30 dollars by 0.1 lot size. means: if we open buy and sell - we will lose both trades for the about 60 dollars totally.

It was some thinking about hedge sorry

I am talking about small deposit size (about 500 dollars).

Files:

For now (together with trading using BrainTrading) - I am testing some new system on M15 timeframe based on TrendEnvelopes_v2 by Igorad and 2 indicators by Mladen: new RSX and old RSI Channel. two indicators on sub-window should be in oversold/overbough level together with dot to open the trade for TrendEnvelope indicator so it is the rule.

System is very simple (I like simple systems).

The only problem for now - where to place stop loss ...

I will test it this week and will post on Well working Trading System thread here.

This new RSX indicator is really great and it helps a lot.

Files:

And it is with new indicator from this post:

Anyway - let's keep it simple. I will post this new system next week here.

Reason: