20 pips system - page 17

Has someone traded same pair several times a day for 20 pip profit?

Today this would have given 20pip*4 trades = 80 pip on gbpusd.

Files:
fx.jpg  104 kb

Last 3 days, forward test, not use of ea

Trades placed manually

Files:

Well.

I finished with this EA.

So please find EA (for trading, not for alarm).

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

M15 timeframe.

In pdf file you will find some statistics (based on every thick 90% 2001 - 2006 data for all the pairs). It is the profit since 2001 till now separated by year and by month.

6 pages.

From this pdf file we understand that this system is profitable (in long play) and it is some kind of portfolio (see page #6 in pdf file).

This EA is acting on daily closed bar and because of that it should have very similar results with every broker.

One thing only. There is StartTime in EA's settings. So please note that it is Alpari Metatrader time (GMT+2). If you are using North Finance (for example) you have GMT+3 and this StartTime should be corrected in pre-set files (+1 to the value in pre-set files). If you are using IBFX or other broker so correct StartTime in all preset files.

We may include in this portfolio AUDUSD as this pair is very good backtesting (profit factor more than 2) and very good performing in manual test.

Pre-set file is attached.

And for money management we may use the indicator (attached). Just attach this indicator to the chart, indicate the price (any but from the chart), stop loss price and something will be written on the chart (see image).

For example, if we selected Risk 2.5, current price for AUDUSD is 0.7381, our stop loss is 100 that is 0.7281 so we will have the following:

Current balance: 17028

Risk on one position: 2.5%

Recommended lot size 0.4

and so on.

We may use less risk to calculate the lot size.

Excellent Job

ND, I must say you have done a very good job for optimization i know you'are not the author for this ea but your hardwork to optimize these must be appreciated loud and proud .

thanks for your time full star to this thread.

newdigital:
Well.

I finished with this EA.

So please find EA (for trading, not for alarm).

EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

M15 timeframe.

In pdf file you will find some statistics (based on every thick 90% 2001 - 2006 data for all the pairs). It is the profit since 2001 till now separated by year and by month.

6 pages.

From this pdf file we understand that this system is profitable (in long play) and it is some kind of portfolio (see page #6 in pdf file).

This EA is acting on daily closed bar and because of that it should have very similar results with every broker.

One thing only. There is StartTime in EA's settings. So please note that it is Alpari Metatrader time (GMT+2). If you are using North Finance (for example) you have GMT+3 and this StartTime should be corrected in pre-set files (+1 to the value in pre-set files). If you are using IBFX or other broker so correct StartTime in all preset files.

HI ND,

Can you please post the list of your pending orders for Thursday and the latest statement...

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
HI ND,

Can you please post the list of your pending orders for Thursday and the latest statement...

Thanks

Babar

As EA for trading was created (by Igorad) so I stoped testing this system manually.

Because to test this system manually it is necessary to place pending orders on the direction of daily trend otherwise it is very difficult to trade.

I will come back with this system later. Because i want to insert Ichimoku indicator (D1) in this alarm EA (M15) to check the direction automatically.

newdigital:
Place pre-set files in \presets folder (C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\presets for example).

Pre-set file is the settings of EA.

Instead of set of the settings (take ptofit, lot and so on) manually we have this file. During the attaching EA to the chart press "Load" in EA's menu/options/panel, find this file and click "open" or ok.

To see the settings repeat it: "during the attaching EA to the chart press "Load" ...".

Action I mean.

Please help.

Thanks newdigital for a great work you have done but I have problem to attach those files.

I have inseted All preset files into

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\presets

as you sugested .

Have tryied everything but I realy don't know how to attach them to charts.

I can not find any option to attach preset files.

Thanks

Edward

top:
Please help.

Thanks newdigital for a great work you have done but I have problem to attach those files.

I have inseted All preset files into

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - North Finance\experts\presets

as you sugested .

Have tryied everything but I realy don't know how to attach them to charts.

I can not find any option to attach preset files.

Thanks

Edward

Open the chart.

Find EA in navigator panel (see image). Right mouse click on the selected EA. Left mouse click on "Attach to a chart". EA's options will be opened with many settings. As we do not know which settings to use so press "Load" and download pre-set file. See the settings changed.

Files:
preset1.gif  50 kb
Reason: