General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - page 4

Sergey Golubev:

As I understand - we can delete our replies in PM, or we delete whole the conversation from our "PM box".

Sergey Golubev:

We can use Complain link on the chat now -

If someone make complaint on some conversation in the private chat so moderators can see the name/username of the spammer and spam text.
Yes, we (moderators) can see the text now to decide about banning of the user (spammer for example).

I apologize in advance ,but how is this not considered double posting moderator ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

I apologize in advance ,but how is this not considered double posting moderator ?

It is difficult to remember now but it was started in 2013 (long time ago) when some decision was made related to external financial news sources/posts: it should be in one thread, and this thread was opened - Press review (read first post of the thread). The decision was confirmed with admins. The post with external links should not be brokers' related sources/links.

In this case, if something is wrong or if the decision will be changed so this thread can be easy deleted with not a problem.

After that it was some discussion about where to post the technical analysis posts (some of those discussion was posted on this thread General rules and best pratices of the Forum.). And moderators with admins agreed to use/create some limited number of threads for that. Of course, the external links should originally be in Press review thread, and all indicators should be taken from CodeBase (or from the forum in case of source codes).

As a results - I am just repeating some posts which I am making in Press review to this limited number of threads to keep those threads to be alive (because Press review threads may be deleted in case of any decision will be changed).

It was forced decision because as we know - there is no any room/section for technical/fundamental analysis on the forum.
Some discussions about it are on General rules and best pratices of the Forum thread.

Sergey Golubev:

It is difficult to remember now but it was started in 2013 (long time ago) when some decision was made related to external financial news sources/posts: it should be in one thread, and this thread was opened - Press review (read first post of the thread). The decision was confirmed with admins. The post with external links should not be brokers' related sources/links.

In this case, if something is wrong or if the decision will be changed so this thread can be easy deleted with not a problem.

After that it was some discussion about where to post the technical analysis posts (some of those discussion was posted on this thread General rules and best pratices of the Forum.). And moderators with admins agreed to use/create some limited number of threads for that. Of course, the external links should originally be in Press review thread, and all indicators should be taken from CodeBase (or from the forum in case of source codes).

As a results - I am just repeating some posts which I am making in Press review to this limited number of threads to keep those threads to be alive (because Press review threads may be deleted in case of any decision will be changed).

It was forced decision because as we know - there is no any room/section for technical/fundamental analysis on the forum.
Some discussions about it are on General rules and best pratices of the Forum thread.

Aha ,thanks for the info .

So any external link should be posted on press review and if a strategy is in the code base it can be discussed and its not advertising . (correct me if i understood wrong)

Can we also share about Crypto on Press Review ? (trading)

If i have my analysis site (hypothetical) about crypto (hypothetical) and i make videos about analysis (hypothetical) i then :

Post the video link to press review ,and the analysis article on my website (link)

Then i can go to any other thread and copy the post from press review from pocket to the other thread and it wont be deleted because it links to press review where links are allowed.

Right?

Lorentzos Roussos:

Aha ,thanks for the info .

So any external link should be posted on press review and if a strategy is in the code base it can be discussed and its not advertising . (correct me if i understood wrong)

Can we also share about Crypto on Press Review ? (trading)

If i have my analysis site (hypothetical) about crypto (hypothetical) and i make videos about analysis (hypothetical) i then :

Post the video link to press review ,and the analysis article on my website (link)

Then i can go to any other thread and copy the post from press review from pocket to the other thread and it wont be deleted because it links to press review where links are allowed.

Right?

You can make a post in Press Review thread but it should not be a personal website for link. It may be well-known sources (dailyfx for example or similar, sources from economic calendar news which were already uploaded to the economic calendar, may be more ..).
In my case - it is news sources related to economic calendar.

The copy of this post can be made in some specific threads only (with comments or without comments).
The thread about crypto is the following: Forecast and levels for Cryptocurrencies (one thread only; means - it can not be spreaded to be everywhere on the forum).

Of course, if you use just a technical analysis in crypto without any external economic calendar news sources (without any external links) so you can make a post directly to this thread Forecast and levels for Cryptocurrencies , and if you are uploading the chart so all the indicators should be in the source codes from CodeBase or from this forum. Means: everybody should be able to make same chart without asking anything about "where can I download this indicator".

----------------

By the way, the users in Russian forum are doing it in more simple way: they decided to keep one thread per year. Yes, one thread only in a year for everything.
For example:

They are discussing about the following before openning next thread for the next year: who will open the thread for the next year :)

Forecast and levels for Cryptocurrencies
Forecast and levels for Cryptocurrencies
  • www.mql5.com
Bitcoin vs USD January-March 2017 Forecast: key resistance level at 850...

Sergey Golubev:

You can make a post in Press Review thread but it should not be a personal website for link. It may be well-known sources (dailyfx for example or similar, sources from economic calendar news which were already uploaded to the economic calendar, may be more ..).
In my case - it is news sources related to economic calendar.

The copy of this post can be made in some specific threads only (with comments or without comments).
The thread about crypto is the following: Forecast and levels for Cryptocurrencies (one thread only; means - it can not be spreaded to be everywhere on the forum).

Of course, if you use just a technical analysis in crypto without any external economic calendar news sources (without any external links) so you can make a post directly to this thread Forecast and levels for Cryptocurrencies , and if you are uploading the chart so all the indicators should be in the source codes from CodeBase or from this forum. Means: everybody should be able to make same chart without asking anything about "where can I download this indicator".

----------------

By the way, the users in Russian forum are doing it in more simple way: they decided to keep one thread per year. Yes, one thread only in a year for everything.
For example:

They are discussing about the following before openning next thread for the next year: who will open the thread for the next year :)

You mean official ,it has to be an official website or a press (journalism) site ?
So there can be only one thread for each asset or for each asset class ? Because if one searches for "Forecast" they will see for gbp for gold etc.
So can there be "Forecast for Bitcoin" "Forecast for Ethereum" "Forecast for Cardano" "Forecast for Enjin" etc ? 

Lorentzos Roussos:

So can there be "Forecast for Bitcoin" "Forecast for Ethereum" "Forecast for Cardano" "Forecast for Enjin" etc ? 

Not.
No any additional thread should be opened on the technical/fundamental analysis.
Because we do not have the section on the forum for that.
The already opened threads should be used.

You mean official ,it has to be an official website or a press (journalism) site ?

It should not the direct/hidden promotion.
For example, I am posting the links from economic calendar for now: https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/testimony.htm
or (it is the screenshot from mql5 calendar https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar) -

----------------

Of couse, if many people will create trading systems directly on the forum using indicators from Codebase or coded directly on the threads, after that they will make EAs and upload them directly to the threads (everything is on the threads with the source codes from CodeBase or uploaded directly to the threads) so those technical analysis threads will be forgotten.

But for now - many people are using this forum instead of the service desk, and when I see it so I look at economic calendar to make additional technical analysis.

Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events
Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events
  • www.mql5.com
Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events. Economic calendar includes most important economic indicators and events from ministries and agencies of different countries. The Calendar is useful for traders in the forex market, stock exchanges and other financial markets.

Sergey Golubev:

Not.
No any additional thread should be opened on the technical/fundamental analysis.
Because we do not have the section on the forum for that.
The already opened threads should be used.

It should not the direct/hidden promotion.
For example, I am posting the links from economic calendar for now: https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/testimony.htm
or (it is the screenshot from mql5 calendar https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar) -

Ok got it .

So because there is no special place in the forum to have these topics ,and to avoid spam ,we should not open any new topics.

We can only use only the following : 

Forecast and levels for Oil - Price Chart - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for Hang Seng Index (HSI) - Day Trading Strategies - Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for NZD - Weekly Forecast - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for AUD - Reversal Trend - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for JPY - Trend Indicators - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for GOLD (XAU/USD) - Weekly Forecast - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for Dollar Index - Trend Indicators - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for EURO - Weekly Forecast - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for GBP - Price Chart - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for CAD - Reversal Trend - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for USD/CNH - Price Chart - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for S&P 500 - Trend Indicators - Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for Dax Index - Weekly Forecast - Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments - MQL5 programming forum

China's Industrial Output Returns to Growth - Free Trading Signals - Financial news - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for Cryptocurrencies - Reversal Trend - Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments - MQL5 programming forum

EUR/GBP - Forex Traders - General - MQL5 programming forum

Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 - Technical Trading - Trading Systems - MQL5 programming forum

AUD/USD news - Expert Advisor - General - MQL5 programming forum

FOMC preview - FED Interest Rate Hike - General - MQL5 programming forum

GBPUSD news - Intraday Trading - General - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for CAC 40 - Weekly Forecast - Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for Nikkei - Automated Trading Strategies - Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and levels for Dow Jones Industrial Average - Trend Indicators - Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments - MQL5 programming forum

Forecast and Levels for Bovespa Index - Trend Analysis - Trading stocks, futures, options and other exchange instruments - MQL5 programming forum

Lorentzos Roussos:

We can only use only the following : 

Some of those threads came from former tsd forum (tsd forum was merged with this mql5 the years ago).
I mean that some of those threads are old and not related to our forum at all.

Sergey Golubev:

----------------

Of couse, if many people will create trading systems directly on the forum using indicators from Codebase or coded directly on the threads, after that they will make EAs and upload them directly to the threads (everything is on the threads with the source codes from CodeBase or uploaded directly to the threads) so those technical analysis threads will be forgotten.

But for now - many people are using this forum instead of the service desk, and when I see it so I look at economic calendar to make additional technical analysis.

I can repeat that technical/fundamental analysis is almost off-topic for the forum. Those threads did a good job by refreshing the forum during the very low activity on the forum which was many years ago.

And nothing will be happened with the forum if some of those threads (or most of them) will be deleted in one day.

Reason: