cannot add purchased indicators to new mt4 platform - page 2

Mike Kleinsteuber:
This MQL activation system is useless. I have purchased an indi which I tried to put on 3 vps. It comes with 10 activations. It installed twice and says there are just 6 activations left. I opened a position on two charts last night, closed them this morning and the indi then disappeared from the charts and I couldn't activate it again on any of the VPS. The MQL 'support' system is laughable and no one responds. No wonder people crack indis and experts to work around the activation process if it's so poorly conceived. Also their description of how to install and activate indis is out of date and inaccurate.

Activation is per hardware + OS (software).
If your VPS was upgraded by VPS provider (by new Windows version or by hardware or by configuration) so you will lose one activation.
Read the rules about it: Rules of Using the Market Service

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

Sergey Golubev:

Activation is per hardware + OS (software).
If your VPS was upgraded by VPS provider (by new Windows version or by hardware or by configuration) so you will lose one activation.
Read the rules about it: Rules of Using the Market Service

It doesn't seem to make any difference how many activations I have if the indi won't activate and is not allowed to be put on a chart ? Why can't I activate them ? 

Mike Kleinsteuber:

It doesn't seem to make any difference how many activations I have if the indi won't activate and is not allowed to be put on a chart ? Why can't I activate them ? 

• If you purchased this indicator, and if you have activations so you can install it on your Metatrader and attach it to the chart.
  • If the activation was lost because of hardware/software upgrades so you should delete this indicator from the Market folder of Metatrader and install it once again (one activation will be lost by this action).

Sergey Golubev:
  • If you purchased this indicator, and if you have activations so you can install it on your Metatrader and attach it to the chart.
  • If the activation was lost because of hardware/software upgrades so you should delete this indicator from the Market folder of Metatrader and install it once again (one activation will be lost by this action).

I've done that of course but it still won't allow me to put it on a chart

Mike Kleinsteuber:

I've done that of course but it still won't allow me to put it on a chart

Look at the Metatrader journal (it should be written there in case of any mistake/error).

This is standard post where I collected everything which should be checked in case of similar issue (yes, I had same issues with my purchase, and it is the procedure about what to check and how to fix): post
(because no one knows what you checked and how you did/checked; you know about it only, so I am just providing the general information about what to check).
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

Thanks for that. I had done all those checks before I sent my message. It did install and activate on my VPS1 yesterday but this morning after I closed a winning position it mysteriously  removed the indi and I can't now attach it. I deleted and installed again and nothing. I'm not exactly a noob but find this activation process, which is obviously prone to issues, to be really frustrating as it shouldn't be this flaky

Sergey Golubev:
Look at the Metatrader journal (it should be written there in case of any mistake/error).

This is standard post where I collected everything which should be checked in case of similar issue (yes, I had same issues with my purchase, and it is the procedure about what to check and how to fix): post
(because no one knows what you checked and how you did/checked; you know about it only, so I am just providing the general information about what to check).

OK, that's it then is it ? No solution ?

In that case can I have my money back please ? I paid $89 for 10 activations and have one, so I'd like $81 refunded. Thanks

Unless you can offer a solution.

Mike Kleinsteuber:
Thanks for that. I had done all those checks before I sent my message. It did install and activate on my VPS1 yesterday but this morning after I closed a winning position it mysteriously  removed the indi and I can't now attach it. I deleted and installed again and nothing. I'm not exactly a noob but find this activation process, which is obviously prone to issues, to be really frustrating as it shouldn't be this flaky

You can check everything once again on the post (besides, delete your indicator from the Market folder in Metatrader and install it once again from the Market tab of Metatrader). And it is the only I can say sorry.
Because if you write to the service desk so they will ask for the proofs (but you did not provide any proofs: no screenshots, no proofs about what you did ... nothing).
So, you can help by yourself in this situation sorry
:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

product is purchased but not downloaded yet

mge0rge, 2020.02.26 23:48

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

• www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

Sergey Golubev:

You can check everything once again on the post (besides, delete your indicator from the Market folder in Metatrader and install it once again from the Market tab of Metatrader). And it is the only I can say sorry.
Because if you write to the service desk so they will ask for the proofs (but you did not provide any proofs: no screenshots, no proofs about what you did ... nothing).
So, you can help by yourself in this situation sorry
:

I've done all this numerous times on two VPS. As I mentioned before I'm not a noob. I contacted the coder of this indi and he himself is having the same issues. It seems to be a problem with the platform itself and the activation process.

I cannot see what else I can do, so if the indi won't activate I would prefer for my money to be refunded thanks which is a great shame but the only option under the circumstances.

Mike Kleinsteuber:

I've done all this numerous times on two VPS. As I mentioned before I'm not a noob. I contacted the coder of this indi and he himself is having the same issues. It seems to be a problem with the platform itself and the activation process.

I cannot see what else I can do, so if the indi won't activate I would prefer for my money to be refunded thanks which is a great shame but the only option under the circumstances.

This is the financial forum, and no one trust anyone and no one believes in anything.
You did not provide any proofs about what you did: no log files of errors, no screenshots of Community tab login, no proof that Internet Explorer installed by the version 11, no anything about OS (Windows version) on your VPS (it is written in Metatrader journal), no any information about your MT4 or MT5 build, no screenshot about this page of your profile https://www.mql5.com/en/users/drwho/market , nothing ... completely nothing).

The moderators are having the right to inform the service desk about some possible bug. But I will not do it in this case (because they asked for same proofs, but you did not provide any proofs since this morning).

So sorry: you can re-read everything (all the links/etc) on my posts above to try to fix it by yourself.
more - read this post: - or I copy this post:

----------------

About possible technical bugs or impossibility to do something in technical way - it is my personal announcement (and as far as I know - the service desk is working on the same way because they have to reproduce any possible bug to be a real bug in case to fix it):

DAY 2 ...Purchased products not showing in the mt4 market tab....DAY 2

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.22 08:59

How all the forum support are doing (and will be doing):
I think - I will stop providing any support in case the user does not provide (did not provide) and proofs/screenshots/ about what he did and screenshots about technical information.

It is responsibility of the users to provide correct proofs (screenshots, log files).
No proofs = no forum support (and the service desk is not helping in case of no proofs).

Indicator installation problem

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.18 18:54

proofs are the screenshots.

• what you are trying to do (which error/issue in general) - few words
  • Windows version (for example, Windows 10 64 bit)
  • Community tab in Metatrader - screenshot with password hidden from the public
  • Internet Explorer version - screenshot
  • Metatrader build - screenshot
  • log files - download log file in *txt format - attached
  • which error and when/why - screenshot and/or copy text from the log file
  • changed password (yes, not)
  • placed changed password in Community tab (yes, not), pressed OK after placed new password in Community tab?
  • Market tab - Purchases - screenshots (look at my screenshots on the post #13)
  • click Install button or download button - error? screenshot; what was written in the log file after pressing? log file in text format + screenshot.
  • "1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work " - I think you did it, right? Did you fill Community tab in metatrader after that? Press OK after filling your login/pass?

A new version of the MQL5 debugger is being prepared

Renat Fatkhullin , 2020.12.22 17:56

Anything that is technically incompletely written, we ignore.

You are still communicating without technical details and direct links. This is not constructive and ineffective.

There is no time for ping pong. This has been explained many times. As well as the fact that a bug report is what is acceptable to the developer.

Reason: