General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - page 2

Don't repost, edit your existing post. Edit your post (Move the pointer to show.)

Forum rules, enforced by moderators :

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

What are the rules for opening threads asking about opinions from others on the marketplace  products/  signals?

Let us say , one wants to open a independent view and discussions on products/signals in a market place.Firstly we can test  or back test these, after backtesting , the back tester may have an opinion.He is not able to discuss on product thread and get an independent opinion.

There is a review section on the product page of the market product for that.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.23 12:22

It may be good to read before buying/selling etc - The Rules:

1. Rules of Using the Market Service

2. Rules of Using the Signals Service

3. Rules of Using the Freelance Service

4. Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5: How it works

and finally -

Forum Rules

JD4, 2015.07.03 20:12

I thought it would be helpful to have an easy to find spot to see what the rules are on this forum, because there has been some confusion with them before (from me for sure, possibly with other people as well).

(copied from https://www.mql5.com/en/about/rules)

Rules

1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

Hopefully this helps everyone out.

USD/CAD Analysis

Sergey Golubev, 2018.11.02 12:16

Technical/fundamental analysis threads/posts are not the content with high proiority on this eng part of the forum (means: one thread/post more, or one thread/post less - it does not matter, and it is not a problem at all for anything - less or more).
Read this thread for more explanation: General rules and best pratices of the Forum 

----------------

Those rules were discussed and created before tsd forum was merged with this mql5 forum (quote from the first post of this thread) - it was in the beginning of 2017:

Because the threads about coding, general discussion about trading systems and similar threads are in high priority on the forum. The technical/fundamental analysis threads (and Trading Joking thread) are off-topic for now.

It was some discussion on the forum between the moderators and the members, and the consensus was made related to the following:

• the posts with external links (external links from int'l famous websites related to the Forex and the stocks) should be place on one thread only:Press review thread; we can use 'to pocket' feature to place those posts to any other threads for example;
  • non-related off-topic content with the links can be posted on this thread only: Traders Joking (with some limitations sorry);
  • we can not open more than 4 threads in a week about technical/fundamental analysis with the exception of 3-month threads (the threads which can be opened once in 3 month) - those threads (5 or 8 threads for example) can be opened once in a 3 months .

There are similar situation in ru part of the forum with the following exception:

• they can post external links everywhere but they are keeping one thread only for technical/fundamental analysis - this thread - and their thread is of 628 pages for now! :)

I just hope that Metaquotes will create the special section/sub-forum or any so we can post the technical/fundamental analysis on the forum without any limitation for example.

It was in the beginning of 2017 but the situation is changed now (the situation was changed when tsd forum content was moved to this eng mql5 forum so we are getting a lot of technical analysis threads - more than required). So, for now - any new technical/fundamental analysis threads are deleted (new threads) with no explanation.

----------------

I just hope that we will have the special technical/fundamental analysis section on the forum, and if yes - the situation will be changed.

----------------

For information.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Seller Status Confirmation".

Alain Verleyen:

When you post code please use the SRC button !

Sometimes I hit HTML button to do further formatting, to increase quality too. But most of time I simply forget it is there... :)

Господа перед вами чайник который хочет знать всю процедуру от и до. Я сначала скачал мт5 и как в неёё положить деньги?? я чайник 

Раиль Алеев:
Lord before you teapot who wants to know the whole procedure inside and out. I first downloaded mt5 and how to put money into it ?? I'm a kettle

Open a new account in Metatrader or open a new account on a brokers website.

Reason: