Signal Account Question

Hello~

Thank you for checking this topic!

I want to know, about a signal account,  it will read my whole trading records from the start of the account ?

Or it shows records from the time I started the account as signal ? 

I have been trading for years, and finally find a way out, now I want to start a signal account. 

But my account, I have been using for years, and  explode many many times from it was created.

Do I need to start a new account as signal account ? 

Thank you very much~ 

Meng Weixing:
Hello~

Thank you for checking this topic!

I want to know, about a signal account,  it will read my whole trading records from the start of the account ?

Or it shows records from the time I started the account as signal ? 

I have been trading for years, and finally find a way out, now I want to start a signal account. 

But my account, I have been using for years, and  explode many many times from it was created.

Do I need to start a new account as signal account ? 

Thank you very much~ 

What do you mean?

I don't understand you.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2013.02.20 09:00

Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5

The most frequently asked questions related to the Signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. The list of questions will be updated from time to time. Soon we will try to give answers to all incoming questions. Please, feel free to write a comment, if you didn't find the answer to your question.

Before asking a question, please read the following featured articles:

Questions

1. What the Signals service is needed for?

2. Who can create a trading Signal at MQL5.com? Should I pay for this?

3. When a free Signal will become available for subscription?

4. How to create a free signal?

5. How to subscribe to a Signal?

6. I created a signal, but it is not available for subscription on the website. Why?

7. How to subscribe to a signal from the MetaTrader 4 (MetaTrader 5) client terminal?

8. Can I copy trades from MetaTrader 4 to MetaTrader 5 or vice versa?

9. How paid subscriptions are charged? What will happen if a free subscription becomes paid?

10. Can I cancel a paid subscription?

11. I want to copy trades with fixed volume of 1.0 lots. Is it possible?

12. On Provider's account all trades are performed with volume of 0.1 lots. I want to copy these trades with larger volume, for example 0.3 lots. Can I raise the volume somehow?

13. The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

14. Can I set my own rules of copying trades from a Provider's symbol to a Subscriber's one?

15. What rounding scheme is used for Provider's and Subscriber's percentage ratio of deals volume?

16. Why there should be no open positions and pending orders on my account in order to subscribe to a signal?

17. Why manual trading leads to problems with copying of signals (accounts out of sync)? Why I cannot simultaneously subscribe to a signal and trade on one account?

18. How to disable your own Signal? I do not want to broadcast it anymore.

19. Does the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal has to be running at Subscriber's end for trades to be copied?

20. Can I unsubscribe from the Signal in the same way I subscribed to it?

21. How can I find out what Signal I am subscribed to in the terminal and how can I cancel the subscription?

22. How are transactions copied if the Provider has 4-digit quotes for a Symbol and the Subscriber has 5-digit quotes for the same Symbol or vice verse?

23. How is the Growth in Signals Calculated?

24. How is the year-to-date growth (YTD) calculated, if a sum of monthly growths differs from this value?

25. How to know the signals copy ratio to my account and the size of the required account deposit in advance?

Sergey Golubev:

Thanks very much.

Good luck!!!

Chang Suk Chung:

What do you mean?

I don't understand you.

I mean the line of account money growth, want to know , it will be tracked after the signal created, or it will also track my failed trading records of the past few years.

Meng Weixing:
I mean the line of account money growth, want to know , it will be tracked after the signal created, or it will also track my failed trading records of the past few years.

Whole trading hostory (past few years in your case) will be requested from the account (account trading history) - from this article:

Please note that the entire trading history is requested from your account, at which trading operations are to be tracked, in case a new signal is successfully created. The requested information will be used to display statistical data to all visitors of the Signals service.

But you can create new account with no trading history for example ...

Hello

i want to use signal in my MQL5 account. but i have a question, The price of the signal I use is 30 usd.

now, i want to know if i pay this amount in 24 june, will be active this signal until 31 june or until 24 july ?

thank you 

سجاد صیادی:

Hello

i want to use signal in my MQL5 account. but i have a question, The price of the signal I use is 30 usd.

now, i want to know if i pay this amount in 24 june, will be active this signal until 31 june or until 24 july ?

thank you 

24th of July, for 1 month.

Eleni Anna Branou:

24th of July, for 1 month.

thank you

Hello

i have a quastion, i use a signal in MQL5 and positions opening automatically

now i want know, are positions closed automatically? or should they be closed manually and by myself ?

thank you

سجاد صیادی:

Hello

i have a quastion, i use a signal in MQL5 and positions opening automatically

now i want know, are positions closed automatically? or should they be closed manually and by myself ?

thank you

the positions will be automatically opened and automatically closed.
Reason: