Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 42

hazz:
So basically the system is ready, only waiting for MetaQuotes to release it? Any chance that copying signals with terminal disabled can be possible within 1 month?
It was a joke. We don't have any public information about TET.

Hi, I don't speak English well. I have a question. 

a few days ago, I signed up signal service subscribe, and paid.

but I want to change account. can I change account? 

thank you! 

mistersecretk:

Hi, I don't speak English well. I have a question. 

a few days ago, I signed up signal service subscribe, and paid.

but I want to change account. can I change account? 

thank you! 

No you can't. You have to subscribe again on the other account.

Can't get the signal running on my MT4

I saw it on the option/signal menu but not on the signal list may be it is the reason why

angevoyageur:
No you can't. You have to subscribe again on the other account.
then, can I refund or not? 

or do I have to pay subscribe fee, again? 

mistersecretk:
then, can I refund or not? 

or do I have to pay subscribe fee, again? 

Yes you have.

Did you read the rules of Signals service ? and the first post of this topic ?

angevoyageur:

Yes you have.

Did you read the rules of Signals service ? and the first post of this topic ?

excuse me but, please explain me again. sorry. "yes you have" mean, which is "can refund" or "have to pay again"?? sorry.

yes I read but I don't know well..

mistersecretk:
excuse me but, please explain me again. sorry. "yes you have" mean, which is "can refund" or "have to pay again"?? sorry.

yes I read but I don't know well..
Yes you have to pay again.

Hi,
the info video has all the info about making a signal and becoming a signal receiver but says absolutely nothing about how to renew. I see the renewal button, but when do you renew? The day before running out, an hour before?

And what happens if you press the renewal a few days earlier? And if you renew on the my signals website, do you have yo have your mt4 open on that PC?

I renewed one of my free subscriptions on the mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions area. However a few days later I noticed that the signals tab on my MT4 platform had become unchecked, and I had to reinitialize it there. I missed the correct placement of many trades. Also, now it is renewed, it is only for a little over a week, not a month.

I wish they would make auto renewal an option. The present way is confusing, and as I say, it has already cost me losses by not renewing on the platform.

We have tried to subscribe to Gold Stalker 77, https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/32636, but we are receiving no trades at all.  Have tried to sychonize, but nothing is working.  Can anyone help please?  apprenticepress@gmail.com is the email in case it helps for contact.  I don't know where or how to get support here on mql5.  We paid a subscription for the signal, but yet it doesn't seem to work.  Thank you very kindly.  

Do we need to have an ECN account to follow this provider I wonder?  

The max deviation/slippage is set at max 5.0, but what if our broker (FINFX.fi) has a larger spread then I suppose no trades will copy over....  

Reason: