Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 50

can we subscribe scalper based signals on mt4 website. what is accuracy of trade execution and delay. can it copy pending orders also

varun89:
can we subscribe scalper based signals on mt4 website. what is accuracy of trade execution and delay. can it copy pending orders also
  • "can we subscribe scalper based signals on mt4 website."

Subscription to a Signal can be performed only in MetaTrader terminal.

• what is accuracy of trade execution and delay.

Accuracy of trade execution and delay is available on slippage onglet.

No pending orders can not be synhronized.

My lot sizes are all 0.01.  I think the issue is that broker is a micro broker meaning that 1 lot is 1000 instead of 100,000.  Does the signal service take into account the size of the value of a lot from a micro to mini to standard account?

bfis108137:
My lot sizes are all 0.01.  I think the issue is that broker is a micro broker meaning that 1 lot is 1000 instead of 100,000.  Does the signal service take into account the size of the value of a lot from a micro to mini to standard account?
The way MT calculates your lot sizes is a little more complicated than that. Check out this article, it should answer your questions :)

Cheers
Filter

I have subscribed to a paid service for a demo account. I want to transfer the signal service to a live account. It says I have to cancel my subscription and my locked fee will goto the signal provider but I have only used for less than a week. Can I transfer the signal from one account to another if I only use it one account at a time?

madmkiv:
I have subscribed to a paid service for a demo account. I want to transfer the signal service to a live account. It says I have to cancel my subscription and my locked fee will goto the signal provider but I have only used for less than a week. Can I transfer the signal from one account to another if I only use it one account at a time?
No you can't.

angevoyageur:
No you can't.
will a trade copier software program work with the signal service on mt4 so I could copy my paid signals to a live accout?

madmkiv:
will a trade copier software program work with the signal service on mt4 so I could copy my paid signals to a live accout?
It's against the rules of Signals Service.

hello there

i`m sorry for disturbing but there`s a problem  need your help

i subscribed signal - when he open deals it don`t open at the same time on my account because i wasn`t open metatrader then

how i can copy all trades at the same time when i`m not watching  meta trader 

gurmeetb:
any suggestion why my signals shows this message - ' Available in showcase
Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available
Available MetaTrader terminal
Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available

'

Also i tried to look for signal and it is not shown in Signal List.

Hi, did you find a solution to this problem, cause I have the same? thanks
Reason: