Lot Sizing on Micro Account

Dear sir,

If my signal provider has a standard account (1 lot = 100,000 units) but I am using a micro account (1 lot = 1000 units) then how the trades will be created on my account?

will the trades will be created according to standard lots or according to micro lots?

Regards

D102329012001:
Dear sir,

If my signal provider has a standard account (1 lot = 100,000 units) but I am using a micro account (1 lot = 1000 units) then how the trades will be created on my account?

will the trades will be created according to standard lots or according to micro lots?

Regards

The copying ratio and lot size calculation will be based on your account's shown balance and not on the actual money you've put into.

For example if you have deposited $10 in your micro/cent account your balance will be $1000, so the calculation will be based on the $1000.

Dear Sir, madame,

I run a signal with micro account. How can subscribers follow the signal with a standard account? Because nog they get an error because the MT4 can't match Eurusd.micro with Eurusd

Hope someone can help me out.

rg

Bryan Hissink:

Dear Sir, madame,

I run a signal with micro account. How can subscribers follow the signal with a standard account? Because nog they get an error because the MT4 can't match Eurusd.micro with Eurusd

Hope someone can help me out.

rg

Micro or cent accounts can only be published as free signals in MQL5, not paid.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Micro or cent accounts can only be published as free signals in MQL5, not paid.

Thanks Eleni, but i have 2 signals running on micro accounts wich are available and published:

so it is possible. cent accounts are not possisble.

Now somebody wants to follow the signal but he can't copy the the trades because my trades are in .micro and his are standard. 

Bryan Hissink:

Thanks Eleni, but i have 2 signals running on micro accounts wich are available and published:

so it is possible. cent accounts are not possisble.

Now somebody wants to follow the signal but he can't copy the the trades because my trades are in .micro and his are standard. 

I think you should be very clear that your account is micro. The lotsizes will not be matched correctly and your subscriber will have 100 times the risk. Loss and gain. Your 1 lot on 1000 micro will be mapped to 1 lot on 1000 standard. I once had a micro signal and took it down because of this. A subscriber subbed using his standard account and he was very lucky to make good money in just one night, and smartly unsubscribe. The next day with 100 times my risk he could have lost it all.

I think mql will map the micro symbol name correctly 

Do not post links to any signal or market product.

You could be banned.

Reason: