leverage question

which leverage is best to use for a beginner?

preacher1:
which leverage is best to use for a beginner?
In my opinion, the better for a beginner is to start with a demo account (any leverage). Only when you get enough informed and experimented, such you can answer this question yourself, then you can start thinking to trade on a real account.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

thanks, i have been using 1'500 with alpari closing to a year now and all i am getting is zero back, now i was introduce to a demo by hanteck and they only gave me 1'100 which is fetching me money though it is a demo account, all i know is that if i place an orderof 1 lot  of gold with alpari , it begins with 0;60 upward and un like hanteck , it just 0'20 or thereabout , what i come to know is that i quickly profit with little pips pop up/down unlike alpari which i have to waith for longer pps before i could get anythi ng , please advice thanks
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

preacher1:
thanks, i have been using 1'500 with alpari closing to a year now and all i am getting is zero back, now i was introduce to a demo by hanteck and they only gave me 1'100 which is fetching me money though it is a demo account, all i know is that if i place an orderof 1 lot  of gold with alpari , it begins with 0;60 upward and un like hanteck , it just 0'20 or thereabout , what i come to know is that i quickly profit with little pips pop up/down unlike alpari which i have to waith for longer pps before i could get anythi ng , please advice thanks
What do you mean ?

i mean the leverage alpari is given 1'500 does not pay or profit quick, lets say you buy 1 lot of a gold and it give 15 pips upward, it will give you lesser profit unlike hanteck 

preacher1:
i mean the leverage alpari is given 1'500 does not pay or profit quick, lets say you buy 1 lot of a gold and it give 15 pips upward, it will give you lesser profit unlike hanteck 
Do the 2 Brokers have the same spread on Gold ?

preacher1:
This is not a problem of leverage. 1:100 or 1:500 doesn't change that 1 lot is 1 lot and 15 pips is 15 pips. Check the spread like RaptorUK said, and also if both broker use same lot size (standard : 100 000 units, mini : 10 000 units, micro : 1 000 units).

1:100 best leverage but i agree with angevoyageur do more research before going live, higher leverage allows bigger profit that comes with bigger risk too. Leverage wont definitely be a reason for losing on one broker and not the other. But all in all take your time and google to find more about these terms.
Reason: